- Appealing, double fronted Kenny built family home.
- Ideally positioned on generous corner site providing huge scope and potential.
- Well maintained, extended accommodation.
- South west facing rear garden (approx. 14m. / 45ft.).
- Highly sought-after location off Greenfield Road, adjacent to the local amenities on The Rise and the QBC on the N11.
- Planning permission for a detached, three-bedroom home. (Planning reference: D17A/0442).
- Gas fired central heating.
- Floor area approximately 145sqm/1,560sqft.
A unique opportunity to acquire an attractive, double fronted, Kenny built family home on a generous, south west facing corner site, affording huge scope and potential in one of South County Dublin’s most sought after locations.
No. 26 is an appealing, bay windowed family home built in the 1930s enjoying well maintained extended accommodation (approximately 145sqm/1,560sqft) briefly comprising: sitting room, living room, kitchen/breakfast room, dining room, conservatory, guest shower room, four bedrooms (master en-suite), shower room, and w.c. The property enjoys a wide side garden (approx. 8m. / 26ft.) affording much further potential to either extend the existing property or avail of the planning permission to build a three-bedroom, detached home.
The property is accessed from sought after Greenfield Road, which is off The Rise, where there is a host of neighbourhood shops, which are a focal point for Mount Merrion. There is also a vibrant community centre, churches, sporting facilities, the UCD campus at Belfield, and an excellent selection of some of the countries best know schools are close by. The property is adjacent to the QBC on the N11, and the major shopping centres in Stillorgan and Blackrock. The DART station at Booterstown is also easily accessible.
- Reception Hall (2m x 2.85m)
- Living Room (3.65m x 5.25m)
- a very bright triple aspect room, fireplace with cast iron inset, marble surround, & slate hearth. Door to
- Conservatory (3.55m x 3.4m)
- with tiled floor and door to kitchen.
- Sitting Room (3.65m x 4.2m)
- (into the bay) fireplace with marble surround, cast iron inset, slate hearth, pair of double folding glazed panel doors to
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (3.3m x 3.45m)
- fitted with a range of presses, cupboards, drawers, worktop, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink drainer unit, four ring electric hob with extractor hood over, tiled splashback, double Belling oven, space for free standing fridge / freezer, plumbed for a washing machine. Door to shower room and arch to
- Dining Room (4.7m x 4.3m)
- with a timber clad pitched ceiling with two roof lights, double folding doors out to the rear patio.
- Guest Shower Room
- with step in tiled shower with Triton T80 electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, w.c., tiled floor, fully tiled walls.
- with shelved hotpress, access to the attic with a pull down ladder, large window overlooking the rear.
- Bedroom 1 (3.65m x 4.25m)
- (into the bay) including built in wardrobe, with door to
- En-Suite Shower Room
- with step in tiled shower, wash hand basin, w.c., tiled floor, partly tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2 (3.75m x 3.55m)
- including built in wardrobe, with varnished timber floor.
- Bedroom 3 (3.6m x 3.3m)
- including built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 4 (2.8m x 2.65m)
- (average measurement) with built in wardrobes.
- Shower Room
- with step in tiled shower, vanity wash hand basin, tiled floor, partly tiled walls.
- Seperate W.C.
- with w.c., tiled floor, partly tiled walls.
The front garden is walled, bordered by flowerbeds and mature shrubs, bushes & plants, lawned area, gravelled pedestrian gate leading to the front door, tarmacadam area to the right-hand side of the property providing excellent off street car parking. Garage: 2.7m x 4.85m (8'10" x 15'11"). As previously mentioned, the side & rear gardens affords huge scope and potential, and backs south west. It is well walled, laid out in lawn bordered by flowerbeds, shrubs, and bushes with large wrap around patio.
BER No. 112988944
Energy Performance Indicator: 356.4
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.