- Convenient & private location
- High specification fixtures and fittings
- Bulk tank gas central heating
- Mains water
- Septic tank on site
Situated on an extensive mature site, Greybrook is located in one of Cork’s most sought after areas. The property is conveniently located 15 minutes from Cork City, 20 minutes from Cork Airport, 15 minutes from Kent Railway Station, and 3 minutes from the Jack Lynch Tunnel, providing easy access to transport links around Cork and further afield. A regular bus service from
Glanmire Village to the city runs all week. The property is within walking and driving distance to a number of primary and secondary schools, sports clubs including football and hurling, and several shops, bars, and restaurants.
Accommodation extends to entrance hallway, sitting room, lounge, open plan kitchen/dining room, utility, and w.c. all at entry level. The first floor is an extensive open plan room fitted with a large cast iron stove and is suitable for a number of uses. The lower ground floor consists of 4 bedrooms sharing Jack and Jill en suites, a family bathroom fitted with a Jacuzzi bath,
additional storage, and access to landscaped gardens.
The property sits on a private site with enclosed tiered rear gardens displaying a well thought out
landscaping plan. Beautiful stone and wood sleeper pathways offer levelled areas with views of a
stream at the bottom of the site, and a sunny patio to the side of the house provides ample outside
dining and relaxing space. There is a workshop/shed accessed externally measuring 5.3m x 3.9m,
and a driveway at the front of the property provides gated off-street parking for several vehicles.
- Entrance Hallway (8.0m x 3.7m)
- Bright and welcoming with timber flooring.
- Kitchen (6.4 x 5.5m)
- A stunning open plan Irish oak fitted kitchen complete with floor and eye level units. Th
- Lounge/Living Room (5.5m x 5.0m)
- Exceptionally bright with wood flooring and cast iron gas stove with exposed beam as over mantle. Wall of glazing with double doors leading to deck. Recessed lighting.
- Sitting Room (5.5m x 3.5m)
- Situated off the entrance hallway, this family space is ideal for relaxing or quite reading time. Staircase to upper floor.
- Utility Room (3.2m x 2.2m)
- Fully fitted with floor level units to include single drainer sink. Double height larder press. Gas boiler fitted. Plumbed for washing machine and vented for tumble dryer.
- WC (2.2m x 2.1m)
- Guest bathroom with fitted vanity sink unit. Tastefully tiled.
- Play Room (10.9m x 4.7m)
- Open plan room suitable for a number of uses. Cast iron gas stove fitted. Bright roo
- Lower Ground Hallway (6.8m x 3.6m)
- Bright hallway, with wooden flooring and double doors leading to the outside patios and gardens to the rear.
- Master Bedroom (5.5 x 3.3m)
- Located to the rear at ground foor level with access to Jack & Jill en suite. Timbe
- En-suite (2.1m x 1.5m)
- Tastefully tiled three piece suite with a modern twist. High gloss vanity sink fitted, extralarge corner entry shower.
- Bedroom 2 (5.5m x 3.3m)
- A spacious bedroom with two picture windows and facing south. Finished with woode
- Bedrooom 3 (5.5m x 3.3m)
- Large and bright double bedroom, wooden flooring, double sliding fitted mirrored wardrobe. Shared Jack & Jill en suite with Bedroom 4.
- En-suite 2 (2.1m x 1.5m)
- Fully tiled bathroom with three piece suite, corner entry shower, high gloss vanity sin
- Bedroom 4 (5.5m x 3.3m)
- Large double bedroom, wooden flooring, shared bathroom with bedroom 3.
- Store Room (4.8m x 3.7m)
- Wall to wall fitted wardrobes, wooden flooring.
- Family Bathroom (2.4m x 3.2m)
- Completely tiled with three piece suite fitted to include Jacuzzi bath.
Greybrook enjoys and extensive mature site with selected planted spaces interspersed with paved patios. A meandering path makes its way through the gardens to the rear with sleeper steps from level to level. The gardens are tiered with levelled areas and an extensive patio to the side gives plenty of outside dining space. There is an enclosed workshop/shed accessed from the patio. The front of the property is planted with double gates and plenty of parking.
BER No. 110932183
Energy Performance Indicator: 26.99 (kgCO2/m2/yr)
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: +353-21-427 5079 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.