- Charming two-bedroom mid-terrace property
- Highly convenient city centre location
- Well-presented accommodation throughout
- Residential disc parking to front
- Gas fired central heating
- Within walking distance of Grand Canal Dock and a host of city centre amenities
- Gross internal floor area of approx. 54 sqm (581 sqft)
Internally, 30 Greenore Terrace has been well-maintained and the accommodation includes a comfortable living room to front with feature open fire. To the rear, there is a well-appointed kitchen/breakfast room and a small enclosed courtyard. Upstairs there are two bedrooms and a bathroom. The property has the benefit of residential disc parking to the front of the property.
Greenore Terrace is a location of unparalleled convenience as it lies between Grand Canal Street and Grand Canal Dock, only a few minutes’ walk from St. Stephen’s Green, Trinity College, Fitzwilliam Square, Merrion Square, the IFSC and the Royal College of Surgeons. The villages of Ballsbridge, Sandymount and Donnybrook are also easily accessed. The location will no doubt appeal to first-time buyers, investors or those who are seeking a pied-à-terre as this residence is in the heart of the city centre and hosts a number of global businesses to include Google, Facebook, AirBnb and Citi Bank to name but a few as well as a fantastic range of restaurants, pubs and cafes, not to mention the array of entertainment venues nearby to include the Bord Gáis Theatre, Aviva Stadium and 3 Arena. Grand Canal Dock DART station is also close by.
- Entrance Hall (1.10m x 1.30m)
- Living Room (3.10m x 4.50m)
- average measurement to include timber effect flooring, ceiling coving, open fireplace with slate tiling and tiled surround, window overlooking front and door leading to
- Kitchen Area (1.80m x 3.90m)
- to include tiled floors, range of built-in cupboards, freestanding oven and four ring hob, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, stainless steel single sink unit, and window overlooking courtyard.
- Dining Area (2.00m x 1.90m)
- with sliding patio door leading to courtyard.
- First Floor
- Landing with roof light and attic access.
- Bathroom (3.10m x 0.90m)
- to include shelved hot-press, tiled floors, tiled walls, window, heated towel rail, bath with Mira shower overhead, pedestal whb and wc.
- Bedroom 1 (2.30m x 3.90m)
- to include built-in wardrobes, built-in shelving and window overlooking front.
- Bedroom 2 (2.10m x 2.20m)
- to include a range of fitted wardrobes and press units, window overlooking rear and ceiling coving
BER No. 103649653
Energy Performance Indicator: 307.94 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.