- Secluded yet highly convenient sought-after location off Greenmount Road.
- Double glazed uPVC windows.
- South west facing landscaped rear garden of approximately 8m (26ft).
- Fitted carpets and curtains included in the sale.
- Service charge of approximately €350 per annum.
- Floor area of approximately 147sqm (1,582sqft).
- Travertine stone floor throughout the ground floor.
- Luxurious marble en-suite bathroom.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Fully floored attic.
- Storage shed of approximately 2.1m X 1.3m (6’9” x 4’3”).
- Private residents park.
Every conceivable amenity available is literally on the doorstep of this wonderful residence. The city centre is a short commute being approximately 5km away with an excellent bus service to include the 14, 14C 15, 15A, 15B, 16, 65 and 65B running regularly to and from the city, Dundrum, IFSC and Dublin Airport. There are a superb range of deli and boutique eateries on offer together with specialist shops and pubs, shopping facilities at Supervalu, Tesco, Aldi and Lidl only a short walk away. Numerous well renowned schools close by include Rathgar Junior School, Rathgar National School, Zion Parish School, St. Josephs and Presentation Terenure. Secondary schools include The High School, St. Mary’s College, Terenure College and Alexandra College. Many recreational facilities are within close proximity including Palmerston Park, Bushy Park (Tennis, Padel and Sportsworld Running Club) and the Dodder Linear Park, tennis clubs in the nearby Rathgar & Ashbrook Tennis Clubs, with hockey at Rathgar Hockey Club, Our Lady’s Hockey Club and Old Alex with a private residents park in the development. This is an area with strong interest in rugby, clubs to include St. Mary’s and Terenure College, with golf being catered for in the surrounding clubs of Milltown, The Grange and The Castle.
- Entrance Hall: (5.20m x 1.18m)
- with travertine stone floor and under stairs storage.
- Cloakroom: (1.90m x 1.85m)
- with travertine stone floor, storage cupboards, w.c. and wash hand basin.
- Living Room: (4.05m x 6.02m)
- with travertine stone floor, open fireplace with slate inset and slate heart, fitted shelving and cupboards and door out to the rear garden. Sliding glass panel doors lead to the
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: (5.11m x 3.71m)
- with travertine stone floor, a range of painted solid cherry wood kitchen units, polished granite worktops, sink unit and integrated whirlpool dishwasher.
- Bedroom 2: (3.36m x 4.27m)
- with walk in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3: (3.96m x 2.98m)
- with walk in wardrobe and
- En-Suite Shower Room: (2.78m x 1.00m)
- with pumped step in aqua stream shower, w.c. wash hand basin and tiled ceramic floor.
- Bedroom 4: (2.68m x 2.60m.)
- with hot press.
- Bathroom: (2.22m x 1.82m)
- with bath with Aspirante Triton electric shower over, w.c., wash hand basin, heated towel rail, partially tiled walls and tiled ceramic floor.
- Second Floor:
- with walnut semi solid floor, eaves storage and a Velux window.
- Master Bedroom: (5.82m x 3.23m)
- with walnut semi solid floor, eaves storage, two Velux windows and
- Walk in Wardrobe: (1.07m x 1.66m)
- with stairs to extensive fully floored attic.
- En Suite Bathroom: (2.67m x 2.03m)
- with jacuzzi bath with bright clear lights when in use, a separate step in pumped double tray shower with mosaic marble tiling, marble tiled floor and partially marble tiled walls, heated towel rail, w.c., wash hand basin and a velux window.
The landscaped rear garden of approximately 8m (26ft) is laid out in Indian sandstone patio slabs bordered with raised flower and shrubbery beds, mature trees and pedestrian access further benefitting from a south westerly orientation. Ample off street-car parking is available together with the property enjoying extra storage by way of a store shed of approximately 2.1m X 1.3m (6’9” x 4’3”).
BER No. 108222555
Energy Performance Indicator: 141.29 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.