- Gas fired central heating system.
- Fitted carpets, blinds, curtains, and integrated kitchen appliances included in the sale.
- Highly regarded location and arguably one of Terenure’s best family orientated addresses.
- Overall floor area of approximately 132sq.m. (1,420sq.ft.).
- Excellent primary and secondary schools in the area.
- Regular bus routes including 15a and 17.
- Excellent off-street car parking for numerous cars.
- Garage of approximately 2.73m x 2.26m (8’9” X 7’4”)
Being positioned close to the junction with Terenure Road West, there are a wide variety of amenities available close to hand in Terenure Village, not to mention a little further afield in Rathgar with their offerings of delicatessens, some very fine restaurants, local and boutique shops, not to mention further extensive shopping facilities at Rathfarnham, Nutgrove and Dundrum. This property is ideal for the growing family with a number of premier primary and secondary schools close by including Terenure and Templeogue Colleges, Our Lady’s Presentation, St. Pius’ X Junior School and St. Joseph’s National School to mention a few. There are regular bus services, mainly the 15a and 17 routes, offering ease of access to the City Centre, which is just 6km away, and the surrounding areas. Also within easy reach is an excellent choice of sporting and recreational activities including many tennis and rugby clubs with a number of leisure facilities in the superb parkland of Bushy Park and golf clubs close by including The Grange and The Castle.
- Entrance Porch: (1.28m x 0.64m)
- with tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall: (4.93m x 2.53m)
- with ceiling coving, under stairs storage, eircom phone watch alarm system and
- Cloak Cupboard: (1.35m x 1.00m)
- Shower Room: (2.05m x 1.74m)
- with TritonT80Z electric shower, w.c., wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, tiled ceramic floor and heated towel rail.
- Living Room: (4.02m x 4.45m)
- with ceiling coving, coal effect gas fireplace with tiled mantel and surround and double sliding doors leading to the
- Dining Room: (3.62m x 3.94m)
- with ceiling coving, sliding patio door to the rear garden and open fireplace with tiled mantel and surround.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: (4.92m x 2.70m)
- with a range of fitted cupboards and units, sink unit, tiled splash back, integrated four ring gas New World hob, integrated Twinline 2000 electric oven, Potterton gas boiler, fitted shelving and door to the
- Utility Room: (1.92m x 2.84m)
- with sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, door to the rear garden and door to the enclosed side passage connecting to the front.
- hatch to attic.
- Bedroom 1: (4.60m x 3.77m)
- with fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2: (4.07m x 3.55m)
- with an open fireplace with tiled mantel and surround.
- Bedroom 3: (3.10m x 2.79m)
- Bedroom 4: (2.82m x 2.82m)
- Bathroom: (1.69m x 3.72m)
- with bath, w.c. wash hand basin, a separate step in shower and hot press with dual immersion.
This property benefits from excellent off-street car parking to the front with an enclosed side passage connecting to the south easterly facing rear garden of approximately 20m (66ft). The rear garden is abundant with mature flower and shrubbery beds and incorporates a large garden shed of approximately 2.15m x 1.91m (7’ x 6’3”), outside w.c. and two patio areas ideal for al fresco dining. The garage of approximately 2.73m x 2.26m (8’9” X 7’4”) with up and over door to the front offers excellent storage space and potential to convert in order to increase the living space subject to planning permission.
BER No. 113165336
Energy Performance Indicator: 408.95 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.