- Gas fired central heating system.
- Fitted carpets, blinds and integrated kitchen appliances included in the sale.
- Highly regarded location and arguably one of Terenure’s best family orientated addresses.
- Excellent primary and secondary schools in the area.
- Regular bus routes including 15a and 17.
- Excellent cobblelock off-street car parking for numerous cars.
- Wide side access leading to the rear garden and garage offering potential to extend, subject to planning permission.
- Partially floored attic.
Being positioned close to the junction with Terenure Road West, there are a wide variety of amenities available close to hand in Terenure Village, not to mention a little further afield in Rathgar with their offerings of delicatessens, some very fine restaurants, local and boutique shops, not to mention further extensive shopping facilities at Rathfarnham, Nutgrove and Dundrum. This property is ideal for the growing family with a number of premier primary and secondary schools close by including Terenure and Templeogue Colleges, Our Lady’s Presentation, St. Pius’ X Junior School and St. Joseph’s National School to mention a few. There are regular bus services, mainly the 15a and 17 routes, offering ease of access to the city centre, which is just 6km away, and the surrounding areas. Also within easy reach is an excellent choice of sporting and recreational activities including many tennis and rugby clubs with a number of leisure facilities in the superb parkland of Bushy Park and golf clubs close by including The Grange and The Castle.
- Entrance Porch: (0.6m x 2.7m)
- with tiled floor and enclosed fuse board.
- Entrance Hall: (5.7m x 2.7m)
- with ceiling coving, storage cupboard and
- Understairs Cloakroom:
- with w.c., w.h.b. and alarm panel.
- Living Room: (5.7m x 3.7m)
- with large bay window to the front and coal effect gas fireplace with white marble mantel and surround, polished granite hearth. Sliding glass panelled double doors leading through to the
- Dining Room: (4.4m x 3.7m)
- with coal effect gas fireplace with white marble mantel and surround, polished granite hearth. Double doors lead to the
- Sun Room: (2.9m x 3.5m)
- with tiled ceramic floor and double doors leading out into the rear garden. Door to the
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room: (5.3m x 2.7m)
- with a range of fitted cupboards and units, sink unit, tiled splashbacks, work surfaces, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for a dishwasher, houses Potterton gas boiler, provision for electric cooker with extractor fan over, heating control panel and double doors into the sun room.
- with shelved hotpress with dual immersion and timer. Access to the attic by a Stira stairs.
- Master Bedroom: (5.8m x 3.7m)
- with a range of fitted wardrobes, bay window and ceiling coving.
- Ensuite Shower Room: (1.4m x 2.8m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., step-in Mira XL shower and medicine cabinet.
- Bedroom 2: (4.4m x 3.4m)
- with ceiling coving.
- Bedroom 3: (3.7m x 3.1m)
- with fitted wardrobes and vanity area.
- Bathroom: (1.4m x 2.8m)
- with w.h.b., bath with Mira XL shower over and medicine cabinet.
- Separate W.C.: (1.4m x 0.9m)
- with w.c.
Approached by a large cobblelock drive this property benefits from excellent off-street car parking with a wide side passage and garage offering potential to extend, subject to planning permission. The delightful sunny rear garden laid out mainly in lawn measures approximately 36m (118ft) and enjoys pedestrian access to the front.
BER No. 101678183
Energy Performance Indicator: 305.75 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01-492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.