- Stunning, bright, & spacious family accommodation.
- The property sits on approximately 0.33 acre (0.13ha).
- Secluded and beautifully landscaped south westerly rear garden.
- Private driveway with ample off street car parking.
- Separate, self-contained one bedroom apartment with separate entrance.
- Four bedrooms (two ensuite) with additional large, flexible attic room.
- Floor area approximately 420sqm (4,520sqft)
- Gas fired central heating.
- German Neff modern kitchen.
- Quiet cul de sac location, close to Ballsbridge & Donnybrook Villages.
To the front, off street parking on a gravelled driveway is hidden behind large landscaped gardens and electronic gates providing privacy and seclusion off this exclusive enclave. Internally, the accommodation includes a large welcoming reception hall off which there is a downstairs w.c., cloakroom, a self contained one bedroom apartment, and two sets of double doors, one leading into a living/dining room, with a large bay window and magnificent oak flooring, limestone fireplace and French patio doors opening out to the rear garden. There is a separate sitting room, again with limestone fireplace and double doors opening out to the rear garden. The kitchen/breakfast room is very well equipped and with all integrated Neff appliances and French doors opening out to the rear garden and door to an enclosed side passage. There is a generous utility room off the kitchen.
The self-contained one bedroom apartment off the hall has a separate entrance from the outside, with kitchen and living room area, separate bedroom & bathroom. This is ideal for an au pair or live in staff.
Upstairs on the first floor, a spacious landing leads to four bedrooms and family bathroom. All bedrooms have French doors opening out to a balcony that faces onto the magnificent south facing rear gardens.
The master bedroom suite has three sets of picture windows overlooking the rear garden, double doors leading out to a large veranda/balcony, and an excellent range of built in floor to ceiling wardrobes. There is a large ensuite with his and hers sink units, built in storage, large shower/steam room, and built in bath. There are two further double bedrooms both with built in storage and wardrobes and bedroom 2 has an ensuite bathroom. There is a generous family bathroom and a staircase leading up to the second floor/attic, which is currently used as a study/home office and cinema room, with excellent under eaves storage.
This highly sought after location is conveniently located opposite the junction with Nutley Lane and beside UCD Belfield campus, which is within 5 minutes walk, and the excellent restaurants, boutiques, and specialist shops in Donnybrook & Ballsbridge. Many of Dublin’s premier schools are close by, including St Michael’s College, The Teresian School, Colaiste Eoin & Iosagan, Gonzaga and Muckross Park are also within easy reach. St Vincent’s private and public hospitals, RTE, Elm Park golf club and Merrion Shopping Centre area all within easy reach. There is excellent public transport in the area including the QBC on Stillorgan Road, and the DART at Sydney Parade Avenue is within walking distance.
Viewing of this spectacular residence is highly recommended.
- Reception Hall: (8.30m x 3.40m)
- very fine hall with recessed lighting, ceiling coving, magnificent flagstone flooring and understairs storage. Door to Self-Contained Apartment, door to cloakroom and door to
- Downstairs W.C.:
- with w.c., w.h.b. and tiled floor.
- with hanging space and additional storage with built-in shelving.
- Dining Room: (4.50m x 4.20m)
- [measurement into the bay] accessed via double doors from the Hall, with large bay window overlooking the front, ceiling coving and magnificent solid oak timber flooring. Door to
- Drawing Room: (6.00m x 7.40m)
- with very fine built-in cabinetry, attractive sandstone fireplace with slate hearth and open fire, ceiling coving, built-in speaker system and French patio doors leading to the garden.
- Living Room: (4.00m x 6.00m)
- accessed via double doors from the Hall, with built-in very fine cabinetry, sandstone fireplace with slate hearth and open fire, ceiling coving, built-in speakers and double doors leading to the rear garden.
- Utility Room: (3.10m x 4.85m)
- accessed via the hall, fitted with a range of overhead press and drawer units, excellent storage and picture window overlooking garden. Open arch leading to the
- Kitchen: (6.20m x 6.20m)
- with fitted with a range of overhead press and drawer units, bowl and a half stainless steal sink unit, Neff integrated dishwasher, Neff double oven, Neff warming drawer, integrated fridge freezer, five ring Neff gas hob, magnificent silkstone worktop, tiled floor, two sets of French doors leading out to the rear garden and door to enclosed side passage.
- SELF-CONTAIND APARTMENT
- Kitchen / Living Room:
- Kitchen fitted with a range of high gloss overhead press and drawer units, single drainer stainless steal sink unit, oven with four ring ceramic Induction hob with extractor over, windows to the rear and side and separate door to the side.
- with built-in mirrored wardrobes.
- Shower Room:
- with w.c., pedestal w.h.b., shower and tiled floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Landing: (5.30m x 3.45m)
- accessed via a magnificent staircase, large area with picture windows overlooking the front and built-in shelving. Spiral staircase leading to the converted attic.
- Master Bedroom: (5.80m x 6.10m)
- with three sets of magnificent picture windows overlooking the rear, double doors leading to a large veranda and excellent range of built-in fitted wardrobes with ceiling coving. Door to
- Ensuite: (3.45m x 4.45m)
- stunning ensuite with w.c., bidet, his and hers dual w.h.b., bath with telephone shower, separate built-in power shower, tiled floor and built-in shelving.
- Bedroom 2: (4.10m x 3.60m)
- with excellent range of built-in fitted wardrobes and shelving and double doors leading to veranda.
- Bedroom 3: (2.85m x 4.60m)
- with excellent range of built-in mirrored wardrobes and double doors leading out to the veranda.
- Bedroom 4: (3.25m x 6.00m)
- with built-in fitted wardrobes and double doors leading out to the veranda / balcony. Door to
- Ensuite: (3.10m x 2.35m)
- with w.c., cabinet w.h.b., shower, tiled floor, part tiled walls and part timber panelled walls.
- Family Bathroom: (2.80m x 3.15m)
- with w.c., cabinet w.h.b., bath, separate shower, tiled floor and part timber panelled walls.
- Attic Room: (12.7m x 4.20m)
- currently in use as a Study, L - shaped with four large velux windows, part timber panelled walls and under eaves storage.
- Attic Room 2: (2.00m x 4.30m)
- with undereaves storage and port hole window.
To the front there is a private driveway with electric security gates and parking for three to four cars. The rear garden is a particular selling feature of the property, it has a sunny south westerly aspect on approx. 0.33 acre (0.13ha) providing total seclusion and privacy, beautifully landscaped with white mophead hydrangeas, annabells, lavenders, and lilies, subtle dusty lilac rose bed, and Italian white wisteria covering the back of the house. There is an outside boiler house/store with hotpress and dual gas boilers. There is also a guest w.c.
BER No. 111232195
Energy Performance Indicator: 163.62 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.