- Highly regarded prestigious residential address
- Within a short stroll of the superb amenities and facilities in Dalkey Village
- Surrounded by a host of primary and secondary schools, recreational and leisure facilities and excellent transport with the DART station in the village, No. 8 bus and the Aircoach
- High quality bespoke kitchen by Design House Dalkey with top of the range appliances
- Fitted carpets, curtains, kitchen and utility appliances included in the sale
- Electric gated London flagged parking for numerous cars
- Gas fired central heating
- Pressurised and pumped water system
- Secluded wide southerly paved patio and garden with access onto Victoria Road
- Extensive use of American oak wide plank flooring together with cream Italian stone hall
- Floor area of approximately 307 sqm (3,300 sqft)
- Attractive granite stone frontage
- Presented in excellent decorative order representing a turnkey walk into situation
This is a truly outstanding family home offering wonderfully bright generously proportioned accommodation that has an exceptionally good flow making it ideal for family living and entertaining alike. It is presented to an exceptionally high standard throughout and very much represents a turnkey walk-in situation. The accommodation to the front of the property enjoys a more formal layout whilst the rear enjoys a more open plan free flowing area that houses a Dalkey Design kitchen, family room and dining room that overlooks a patio slabbed landscaped private courtyard garden with pedestrian access onto Victoria Road.
Upstairs the mezzanine level is a spectacular bright and airy generous space and on the first floor there are three further excellent bedrooms along with two en suites, a dressing room and a shower room on top of the double room, en suite and dressing room off the kitchen.
To the front there is electric gated London flagstone with parking for numerous cars with the remainder laid out in mature planting. Gated side access leads through to the Indian sandstone landscaped courtyard garden that is accessed from the glazed atrium off the lower level and this enjoys pedestrian gated access onto Victoria Road.
The location of this superb family residence needs little introduction. It is just a quick stroll from the wonderful village of Dalkey, which boasts many superb restaurants and shops. It is also within walking distance of Dalkey DART Station. There are also a number of excellent schools and public transport routes nearby as well as superb sporting and recreational amenities in the immediate area including golf and tennis clubs, the leisure centre at Fitzpatrick’s Castle as well as the wonderful tranquil scenic walks over Killiney and Dalkey hill and to both Bullock and Coliemore harbours. The four yacht clubs and the extensive marina at Dun Laoghaire Harbour with its two piers will be of major interest to the marine and sailing enthusiast.
Viewing of this superb family home comes highly recommended.
- Reception Hall
- with marble floor, enclosed radiator, fan over the hall door, recessed lighting and intercom to the front
- Office (3.6m x 3.8m)
- with built in unit, solid oak floor, enclosed radiator, cast iron fireplace with pattern inset, gas coal effect fire set in and slate hearth, dado rail and recessed lighting
- Reception Room (8.7m x 3.6m)
- running front to back, with dado rail, recessed lighting and dual limestone fireplaces with coal effect gas fires set in, slate hearth and inset, double folding French doors opening out to the rear, enclosed radiators, solid oak floor and attractive sliding multi- paned window to the front
- Inner Hall
- Shower Room
- with step in tiled power shower, w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor, fitted mirror, heated towel rail, shaving socket, recessed lighting, hatch to roof access and cloak hanging area
- Inner Atrium
- with steps leading down, understairs storage, opening to a wet bar with wash hand basin and glass shelving, marble floor and door to
- with wash hand basin, tiled floor, plumbed for washing machine/tumble dryer, plant room, water cylinder tank, gas fired Vokera central heating boiler and digital heating controls
- Dining Room (4.5m x 4.1m)
- with solid oak floor, double folding doors opening out to the atrium passageway, ceiling coving, enclosed radiators and double folding doors opening through to the
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (6.5m x 3.45m)
- with marble floor, Dalkey Design limed oak bespoke kitchen with space for large American fridge/freezer, Britannia five ring gas cooker with oven under, island unit with wash hand basin set into butcher block work surface, breakfast bar, is very well fitted with a range of press units, drawers, polished granite worktops, Velux skylights and recessed lighting
- Family/TV Room (6.05m x 3.45m)
- with recessed lighting, oak floor, provision for wall mounted television, surround sound, Velux skylight and enclosed radiator
- Bedroom 1 (3.9m x 4.5m)
- to the rear with recessed lighting, ceiling coving, oak flooring, television point, telephone point and door to
- En Suite Bathroom
- with bath with shower attachment over, part tiled walls with alcove set in, pedestal wash hand basin with mirror over, shaving socket and light, wall mounted heated towel rail, w.c., step in tiled power shower, recessed lighting and tiled floor
- Dressing Room
- with built in storage, hanging space and double folding doors opening out to the garden
- with solid timber floor, vaulted ceiling with painted timber panelling, covered radiators, large window and wall lights
- First Floor
- with large Velux skylights and linen cupboard
- Bedroom 2 (4.4m x 4.3m)
- with mirrored fronted sliderobes, radiator cover, recessed lighting, ceiling coving, oak flooring and door to
- En Suite Shower Room
- with step in tiled power shower, pedestal wash hand basin, w.c., fitted mirror, shaving socket and light, cylindrical skylight, recessed lighting, heated towel rail and tiled floor
- Bedroom 3 (3.6m x 3.5m)
- with built in wardrobes, timber flooring, recessed lighting, ceiling coving and door to
- En Suite Shower Room
- with step in tiled power shower, w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, fitted mirror, tiled floor, cylindrical skylight, recessed lighting and hatch to roof access
- Bedroom 4 (4.5m x 2.9m)
- a very fine double with ceiling coving, recessed lighting, solid oak floor, twin sliding multi-paned sash window looking out front, covered radiator, walk in dressing area with box storage and excellent hanging space with shelving over, recessed lighting and door to
- En Suite Bathroom
- with Indian sandstone slabs, side access, lower section with steps leading up to a pedestrian side gate out to Victoria Road with mature shrubbery and planting and raised granite flowerbed
To the front electric gates open into a planted and London flagstone parking area for numerous cars. A gated pedestrian access leads through to the Indian sandstone slabbed landscaped courtyard garden bordered by raised flower beds and planting and measuring approximately 14.3m (47ft) in length.
BER No. 105093769
Energy Performance Indicator: 312.14 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01-280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.