- Well-proportioned family home of approximately 108 sq.m. (1,163 sq.ft.).
- Oil fired central heating.
- Rear garden extending to 10.5m (34ft).
- Off-street car parking and side access.
- Double glazed windows throughout.
- Fitted carpets, curtains and integrated kitchen appliances included.
- Versatile accommodation with potential to extend, subject to planning permission.
- Superb location within this secluded residential development with many amenities within easy reach.
10 Green Acre Court offers spacious well-proportioned accommodation of approximately 108 sq.m. (1,163 sq.ft.) and briefly comprises a tiled porch leading through to a delightful entrance hall with access to guest W.C. There is a large bright living room to the front with feature fireplace and double doors leading into a sunlit dining area which overlooks the rear garden. The kitchen offers plenty of storage and benefits from direct access to a private south-facing rear garden, which enjoys external access through side gate. To the front of the property there is a spacious drive way providing off-street parking and a lawned garden. Upstairs there are four large bedrooms with ample storage and a family bathroom complete with shower, w.c. and wash hand basin. A particular feature of this fine house is the south facing, mainly lawned, rear garden which measures 10.5m (34 ft).
Located across from Dodder Riverbank Park, Green Acre Court is a superb residential area, with every conceivable amenity on the doorstep. The location offers a superb selection of well-established schools, both primary and secondary including St. Colmcille’s Community School, Templeogue College and Sancta Maria College, along with an excellent range of shopping facilities locally at Knocklyon Shopping Centre with easy access to Dundrum Shopping Centre. The commute to Dublin City Centre, only 9km away, is well serviced with the 49 bus route, whilst the M50 is accessible locally providing direct access to the arterial road network and Dublin Airport. There are a number of recreational and sporting facilities close by, including Ballyboden St. Enda’s GAA Club, Knocklyon United FC, St Mary’s College RFC and local parks are in abundance being at the foothill of the Dublin Mountains.
- Reception Hall (2.10m x 4.95m)
- with under stairs storage cupboard, downstairs w.c. and w.h.b.
- Living Room (3.90m x 4.60m)
- with marble fireplace, mahogany fire surround, marble hearth and double doors opening to the dining room.
- Dining Room (3.10m x 4m)
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room (4.10m x 15.10m)
- fitted with a range of press and drawer units, double drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for a dish washer and washing machine, space for cooker, extractor hood and part tiled walls.
- with shelved hotpress with dual immersion and access hatch via Stira stairs to the attic.
- Bedroom 1 (4.10m x 3.80m)
- with fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 (3.30m x 4.50m)
- with fitted wardrobes with presses over.
- Bedroom 3 (2.70m x 3m)
- fitted wardrobe.
- Bedroom 4 (2.40m x 2.70m)
- with fitted wardrobes and w.h.b. with presses beneath and tiled splashback.
- with w.c., pedestal w.h.b., corner shower with Mira 88 shower and three-quarter tiled walls.
To the front there is a driveway offering off-street parking. To the rear, there is an excellent south-facing garden measuring approximately 10.5m (34ft ), mainly laid in lawn, with mature hedging trees and flowerbed. The rear garden also has a block built storage shed, boiler house and an outside water tap.
BER No. 110898558
Energy Performance Indicator: 299.59 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.