- Highly regarded, prestigious residential address
- Excellent primary and secondary schools within walking distance
- Wonderful opportunity to extend
- Floor Area approximately 174 sq.m. (1,872 sq.ft.)
- Ample off street parking
- Excellent public transport nearby to include the LUAS and QBC
- Gated side access on either side of the property
- Manicured gardens to the front and rear
56 Granville Park, offers bright and practical accommodation well laid out over two floors. Internally the property enjoys a large entrance hall, drawing room, dining room, living room, kitchen/breakfast room, two bedrooms and downstairs shower room. Upstairs there are a two generous bedrooms together with family bathroom and attic room with excellent storage.
Granville Park is ideally located off Newtownpark Avenue, close to the junction with the N11 where the QBC provides ease of access to the city centre. Nearby Blackrock village enjoys a host of amenities including the newly opened shopping centre together with a wide selection of specialist shops, the sea front and Dart. There are many sporting venues within the immediate vicinity including several golf clubs, tennis clubs and the marine facilities at Dun Laoghaire Harbour. The property is also within easy access of the M50 interchange providing ease of access to all points north, south east and west of Dublin city centre. The Luas station is also close at hand at Sandyford.
- Entrance Hall (2.25m x 7.4m)
- with timber panelling
- Living Room (6m x 3m)
- with magnificent picture window overlooking the rear garden.
- Drawing Room (6.1m x 3.83m)
- with tiled fireplace, tiled hearth, gas coal effect fire, open arch to
- Dining Area (4m x 3.3m)
- with picture window overlooking rear, ceiling coving, door to
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (3.75m x 3.5m)
- fitted with a range of overhead press & drawer units, free standing over with extractor over, freestanding fridge freezer, plumbed for dishwasher and washing machine, tiled floor, tiled splashback, door to side, window overlooking side.
- with pedestal wash hand basin, w.c., large shower, tiled floor, tiled walls
- Bedroom 1 (3m x 2.7m)
- Bedroom 2 (2.9m x 4.3m)
- with floor to ceiling built in fitted wardrobes, window overlooking front
- Bedroom 3 / large living room (6.15m x 3.7m)
- with built in fitted wardrobes
- open tread timber staircase leading to first floor
- Attic Room 1 (3.2m x 3.5m)
- with window overlooking rear, large walk in under eaves storage.
- with pedestal wash hand basin, bath, tiled floor, tiled walls, Velux roof light.
- Bedroom 4 (2.75m x 3.6m)
- with large picture window overlooking side, timber ceiling.
- Bedroom 5 (3.66m x 3.65m)
- with picture window overooking side and front, good range of built in fitted wardrobes.
- Excellent garden mainly laid out in lawn with mature trees and shrubbery. A particular feauture to the property is the magnificent views towards Dublin Bay.
BER No. 113099410
Energy Performance Indicator: 373.58 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 51 Mount Merrion Avenue, Blackrock, Co. Dublin, A96W6K7
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.