- Large level regular site on approximately 0.25 acres
- Highly regarded, prestigious residential address
- Excellent primary and secondary schools within walking distance
- Wonderful opportunity to extend
- Floor Area approximately 140 sq.m. (1,506 sq.ft.)
- Ample off street parking
- Excellent public transport nearby to include the LUAS and QBC
34 Granville Park, offers the discerning purchaser huge potential to extend into the magnificent garden and create their dream home. Internally the property enjoys practical and well laid accommodation to include entrance hall, large drawing room to the front, dining room, kitchen, living room and downstairs shower room. Upstairs there are a four generous bedrooms together with family bathroom.
Granville Park is ideally located off Newtownpark Avenue, close to the junction with the N11 where the QBC provides ease of access to the city centre. Nearby Blackrock village enjoys a host of amenities including the soon to be opened new shopping centre together with a wide selection of specialist shops, the sea front and Dart. There are many sporting venues within the immediate vicinity including several golf clubs, tennis clubs and the marine facilities at Dun Laoghaire Harbour. The property is also within easy access of the M50 interchange providing ease of access to all points north, south east and west of Dublin city centre. The Luas station is also close at hand at Sandyford.
- Reception Hall (3.15m x 2.73m)
- feature double-height entrance hall with under stairs storage and door leading to
- Living Room (5.75m x 3.63m)
- with ceiling coving, picture window overlooking front garden, attractive open fireplace with brick surround, brick hearth and glazed double doors leading to
- Dining Room (3.63m x 3.65m)
- with picture bow window overlooking rear garden, ceiling coving and sliding door leading to
- Kitchen (3.90m x 3.90m)
- with a range of overhead press and drawer units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, dishwasher, washing machine, freestanding oven, hot press with built-in shelving, window overlooking rear garden and door leading to
- Study/Living Room (1.83m x 4.08m)
- with patio doors leading to rear garden.
- Shower Room
- comprising shower, pedestal whb and wc with part tiled walls and plumbed for washing machine
- Bedroom 1 (2.83m x 3.37m)
- with window overlooking rear garden
- Bedroom 2 (2.86m x 4.00m)
- with window overlooking rear garden
- Bedroom 3 (4.16m x 4.30m)
- with pcture window overlooking rear and sliding door leading to walk in wardrobe
- Bedroom 4 (2.76m x 3.80m)
- with window overlooking front and built in fitted wardrobes
- Family Bathroom
- comprising wc, whb, bath, part tiled walls and window to side.
To the front of the property there is ample off street parking together with access to the garage and side passage. To the rear there is a truly magnificent private and secluded garden mainly laid out in lawn together with patio area and mature hedging and feature chestnut tree.
BER No. 111380283
Energy Performance Indicator: 357.78 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.