- Highly regarded residential address
- Gas fired central heating
- Private courtyard area
- Resident’s disc parking
- Dun Laoghaire & Sandycove/Glasthule DART stations nearby together with a regular bus service
- Tastefully decorated throughout
- Floor area of approximately 52sq.m (560sq.ft)
This is a highly regarded and very central location being within only a short walk of Dun Laoghaire Town Centre with its wide array of amenities including local and boutique shops, pubs, some of the finest restaurants in South County Dublin. Close by are Dun Laoghaire and Sandycove/Glasthule DART stations together with numerous bus routes including the 7, 7A & 45A offering ease of access to the city centre and surrounding areas. The area also avails of a large choice of recreational and leisure activities within easy reach including the four yacht clubs and extensive marina at Dun Laoghaire not to mention the many interesting walks along the seafront and piers.
- Courtyard (3.65m x 4.85m)
- with tiled floor and door to
- Enclosed Porched Entrance (1.6m x 1.45m)
- with quarry tiled floor and multi paned door opening through to the
- Sitting/Dining Room (6.23m x 3.47m)
- with timber effect floor, large double glazed windows looking out front, enclosed fuse board, understairs storage, box shelving and door to
- Kitchen (1.95m x 2.88m)
- with quarry tiled floor, a range of fitted press units, drawers, display cabinets, worktops, tiled splashback, Beko standalone electric cooker with double oven and extractor over, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, Indesit washing machine, Potterton gas fired central heating boiler with digital heating controls, Beko fridge/freezer, Velux skylight and door to
- Lobby (2.5m x 1.44m)
- with tiled floor, enclosed hot press with immersion with pedestal wash hand basin, shaving socket and light and mirror over
- with bath with telephone shower attachment, fitted mirror, Mira power shower, w.c. and medicine cabinet
- leads up to the
- Bedroom (3.55m x 4.2m)
- with timber effect floor, vaulted ceiling, Velux skylights with black out blinds, telephone point and door to cloak hanging closet with shelving
The property is approached by a pedestrian gate off Corrig Road with pathway leading to a sunny private courtyard to the front. Resident’s disc parking is available through Dun Laoghaire Rathdown County Council.
BER No. 109880732
Energy Performance Indicator: 299.21 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.