- Mid terrace turn of the century Victorian period property.
- Elevated position with railed front garden.
- Private west facing courtyard garden to the rear.
- Secure off street parking for two cars accessed via the rear garden.
- 2 Bathrooms, 3 Bedrooms
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Extended, rewired and re-plumbed in 1999
- Floor area approximately 110 sqm (1184sqft)
The property is deceptively large and the accommodation extends to approximately 110 sqm (1184 sqft). On entering the property, one come directly into a large bright light filled reception room with a feature fire place and a stair well to first floor level, double doors in turn lead to a generous open plan kitchen/dining area, the dining area to the front has spot lighting and leads in turn to a beautiful fitted kitchen with great counter space and ample storage. In turn, one then accesses the utility room providing additional storage space and houses the utilities. There is a shower room which is fully tiled with a three piece white suite and stand in electric shower. At first floor level you have 3 double bedrooms and a bathroom.
The rear garden courtyard is fully paved with ornate paving and thus a sun trap from midday onwards taking full advantage of the west facing orientation to the rear. The courtyard is fenced, has a domestic timber wooden storage shed and a pedestrian access to private parking to the rear. The private parking to the rear is a new addition and is fully monitored by the DIT campus where it provides two designated car spaces. This area also provides additional security to the rear of the property. The property is immaculately presented throughout and was extended in 1999 with a two storey rear dormer style extension. The property was also rewired and re-plumbed at this time. There is gas fired central heating and the windows are double glazed. This is a wonderful city residence with great gardens and invaluable off-street parking just minutes stroll from the city centre and the LUAS in Smithfield.
- Living Room (4.75m x 4.95m)
- Large open plan reception room with high ceiling, decorative coving, feature fireplace with timber surrounding cast iron inset. Window overlooking the front garden and stairwell to first floor level.
- Kitchen/Dining Room (6.65m x 2.80m)
- Double doors then take you into a kitchen dining room. This is an open plan kitchen dining room with a U-shaped fitted kitchen with wall and floor mounted units. Integrated fridge-freezer, integrated oven hob and extractor fan and window overlooking the rear garden.
- Utility Room (1.50m x 3.75m)
- Utility room plumbed for washing machine with wall and floor mounted storage units and entry into a shower room.
- Shower Room (1.45m x 1.55m)
- Fully tiled shower room with shower, wc, whb. Utility room leads in turn to the rear garden.
- Landing (0.85m x 5.00m)
- Bedroom 1 (2.95m x 4.95m)
- Double bedroom with high ceiling and windows overlooking the front garden also access to attic space.
- Bedroom 2 (3.15m x 3.65m)
- Double bedroom with velux window.
- Bedroom 3 (2.55m x 3.60m)
- Double bedroom to the rear velux window overlooking rear garden.
- Bathroom (2.55m x 1.85m)
- Bathroom with 4 piece suite, WC, WHB, Bath and separate electrical shower and heated towel rail.
BER No. 111265039
Energy Performance Indicator: 253.91 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.