- Prestigious enclave situated near Ballinteer, Dundrum and Rathfarnham Villages
- Superbly extended family home
- Four bedrooms
- Converted attic area
- Sunny west facing landscaped rear garden
- Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout
- Downstairs WC
- Utility area
- Two en suite bathrooms
- Double glazed windows
- Gas central heating
- Floor Area – 128 Sq Mts / 1375 Sq Ft
On entering the property, the high standard of finish throughout is clear. The spacious entrance hallway leads to the living room area which overlooks the garden to the front with double doors opening into a magnificent extended kitchen/family/dining area overlooking the sunny private rear garden. The beautiful modern fitted kitchen is complimented by a striking bespoke island with a utility room situated off the kitchen area. Upstairs there are four bedrooms including the master bedroom with en-suite shower room and family bathroom. A staircase from the landing area leads to the converted attic area which provides additional accommodation and has the benefit of a second en suite shower room. The garden is a notable feature of the property enjoying a westerly aspect set out in a low maintenance style with patio area is abundantly stocked with mature trees, shrubs and plants.
The location of Grangefield simply could not be better - enjoying a private cul de sac setting, the property has the benefit of excellent transport links with nearby LUAS station, easy access to the M50 motorway and bus routes operating along nearby Brehon Field Road. The extensive nearby shopping facilities include Super Valu at the Ballinteer Shopping Centre, Dundrum Town Centre as well as a proximity to many respected local primary and secondary schools. There is also a wealth of recreational facilities close to hand including Marlay Park and the Dublin Mountains.
- Entrance Hall: (2.25m x 5.00m)
- with under stairs store cupboard, beautiful hard wood floor and door to
- Cloakroom: (1.60m x 0.80m)
- with WC, WHB, tiled floor and part tiled wall.
- Living Room: (3.75m x 6.00m)
- with bay window overlooking garden to front, hard wood flooring, beautiful marble fireplace with marble hearth and double bio folding doors to
- Kitchen/Dining/Family: (5.90m x 5.80m)
- Magnificent open plan room with modern fitted kitchen with range of cupboards, storage units at eye level, Britannia gas hob and double oven, granite worktops, chrome topped centre island with sink units, provision for integrated dishwasher and seating area, two velux windows overhead, sliding doors opening to sunny west facing rear garden, seating area, dining area, tiled floor and feature vertical radiator.
- Utility Area: (1.60m x 1.80m)
- with plumbing for washing machine and dryer and gas fired boiler.
- Landing: (1.85m x 4.20m)
- with door to hot press / airing cupboard and staircase to converted attic area.
- Master Bedroom: (4.30m x 2.75m)
- with extensive double built in wardrobes with storage space and shelving and box window overlooking garden to front. Door to
- En Suite: (1.05m x 2.25m)
- with shower, WC, WHB and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2: (3.75m x 3.05m)
- to rear with built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3: (3.00m x 2.50m)
- to rear.
- Bedroom 4: (2.50m x 2.80m)
- to front.
- Bathroom: (1.85m x 2.40m)
- with shower with rainfall shower overhead, WC, his and hers WHB with storage cupboards under, heated towel rail, tiled floor and part tiled wall.
- Attic: (4.40m x 4.25m)
- with built in wardrobe areas and dividing partition, two velux windows, eaves storage and door to
- En Suite: (1.55m x 2.10m)
- with Mira VE electric shower, WC, WHB, tiled floor and walls and velux window.
The garden to the front has a lawned area with cobble paved driveway providing off street car parking for two vehicles. There is pedestrian access to the side of the property leading to the rear garden. The rear garden enjoys a sunny westerly aspect and extends to approximately 9m (30 ft.) which is professionally landscaped in a low maintenance style with patio area and gravel garden area with bordering planted areas and mature trees and hedgerow with barna storage shed.
BER No. 103632584
Energy Performance Indicator: 157.78 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.