- Immaculately presented three-bed family home extending to approximately 106 sq.m. (1,140 sq.ft.).
- Open plan kitchen / dining room with integrated appliances.
- Attic conversion.
- Ideally located in a cul-de-sac.
- Off-street parking.
- Fitted carpets, curtains and integrated kitchen appliances.
The accommodation on offer briefly comprises of welcoming entrance hall with guest w.c., a very fine spacious sitting room featuring a gas fireplace and double doors opening through into the open plan kitchen / dining room. The recently renovated kitchen comes complete with an excellent range of fitted cupboards and quality integrated kitchen appliances, and benefits from a utility room plumbed for washing machine. Upstairs there are three bedrooms, master ensuite and a family bathroom which has been recently modernised. The addition of the converted attic is an added bonus and offers substantial amount of eaves storage.
Rathfarnham is located approximately 6km south west of Dublin City Centre. The area is serviced with a range of excellent local bus routes to include the 15B, 15D, 75, 61 & 17. Access to the M50 is local at the Spawell, ensuring ease of access to the national roads network. This well established and largely residential area is deservedly popular with families and offers an excellent range of both primary and secondary schools to include St Marys Boys National School, Loreto Primary School, Rathfarnham Educate Together and Rathfarnham Parish National School whilst choices of secondary schools include Loreto Beaufort, Santa Maria College, Our Lady’s School, The High School, St Marys College, Terenure College and Templeogue College to mention a few.
For the sporting enthusiast there is an abundance of local sporting clubs including golf at The Grange Golf Club, Castle Golf Club and the facilities at the Spawell leisure complex. Gym and pool facilities are available at DLR Meadowbrook Leisure Centre, local running clubs include Rathfarnham Athletics Club. GAA for all ages is available at Ballinteer St Johns, local soccer at Terenure Rangers FC and for the rugby fan St Marys Rugby Club and Terenure College Rugby Club. This superb suburb offers access to several parks at Rathfarnham Castle Park and Marley Park both of which offer children’s playgrounds and parklands for a run around.
- Entrance Hall: (1.80m x 4.60m)
- door to
- Guest W.C.: (0.80m x 1.55m)
- w.c. and w.h.b.
- Sitting Room: (3.45m x 5.28m)
- large picture window overlooking the front garden and fireplace with gas insert. Double doors to
- Dining Room: (3.87m x 2.60m)
- wood floor and double-glazed French doors overlooking the deck and rear garden.
- Kitchen: (2.57m x 6.30m)
- fully fitted cupboards, Fisher & Paykel five ring gas hob, Bosch integrated dishwasher, Belling integrated fridge freezer, larder unit with excellent range of fitted cupboards, window to side and window to rear garden.
- Utility Room: (1.70mx 1.70m)
- gas boiler, plumbed for washing machine and dryer.
- Master Bedroom: (4.04m x 3.07m)
- with built-in wardrobes. Door to
- Ensuite: (1.20m x 2.40m)
- with w.c., w.h.b. and HydroMax pumped shower unit.
- Bedroom 2: (2.94m x 4.23m)
- Bedroom 3: (2.50m x 2.17m)
- Bathroom: (2.18m x 2.12m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., bath, Triton T90XR shower, fully tiled floor and walls.
- Attic Room: (5.40m x 4.14m)
- with eaves storage and velux windows.
The front of the property is approached by a lawned area and driveway offering ample off-street parking with plenty of on-street parking also available. To the rear there is a very fine deck perfect for al fresco dining. The lawned garden extends to approximately 16m (53ft) with garden shed to the rear offering further storage.
BER No. 106323645
Energy Performance Indicator: 214.89 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.