- Extended family home of approximately 119sqm (1,280 sqft)
- Open Plan Kitchen / Dining / Living Room
- Double Glazed Windows throughout
- Spacious bedrooms with master ensuite
- South facing rear garden of approximately 43ft in length
- Block built room to rear offering potential for many uses
The property offers bright well proportioned extended family accommodation laid out over two floors. Greeted with welcoming entrance hall with guest w.c. the spacious living room overlooks the front garden with double doors which lead into the open plan kitchen/dining/living area. The kitchen is very well appointed with an excellent range of cupboards, featuring velux windows and patio style doors to flood the area with natural light. A utility room off provides additional storage and is plumbed for washing machine and houses the gas boiler. Upstairs there are three spacious bedrooms, master en-suite and a family bathroom an added feature of this fine property is the block built rooms to the rear which offers additional potential and many uses for the new owner to include home office, kids den or additional storage. To the front there is ample off street parking boardered by mature shrubs and lawn area. The rear garden is low maintenance, accessed from a side passage and features a block built room to the rear which offers potential for many uses.
Rathfarnham is located approximately 6km south west of Dublin City Centre. The area is serviced with a range of excellent local bus routes to include the 15B, 15D, 75, 61 & 17. Access to the M50 is local at the Spawell, ensuring ease of access to the national roads network. This well established and largely residential area is deservedly popular with families and offers an excellent range of both primary and secondary schools to include St Marys Boys National School, Loreto Primary School, Rathfarnham Educate Together and Rathfarnham Parish National School whilst choices of secondary schools include Loreto Beaufort, Santa Maria College, Our Lady’s School, The High School, St Marys College, Terenure College and Templeogue College to mention a few. For the sporting enthusiast there is an abundance of local sporting clubs including golf at The Grange Golf Club, Castle Golf Club and the facilities at the Spawell leisure complex. Gym and pool facilities are available at DLR Meadowbrook Leisure Centre, local running clubs include Rathfarnham Athletics Club. GAA for all ages is available at Ballinteer St Johns, local soccer at Terenure Rangers FC and for the rugby fan St Marys Rugby Club and Terenure College Rugby Club.
- Reception Hall (1.80m x 4.90m)
- Reception hall with tiled floor, recessed down lighting. Ceiling coving.
- Guest WC
- wc with whb,wc, quarry tiled floor.
- Living Room (3.40m x 5.35m)
- feature fireplace with wood surround, slate inset and hearth,coal effect gas fire. Ceiling coving and double doors opening to
- Kitchen / family Room / dining room (5.40m x 8.55m)
- The kitchen area is extremely well fitted with an excellent range of cream gloss cupboards with worktops, five ring gas hob with stainless steel extractor over, double oven, stainless steel fridge unit one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit. Plumbing for a dish washer, tiled floor. The dining area opens out to the rear garden
- tiled floor, plumbed for a washing machine, and houses the gas fired central heating boiler
- Bedroom 1 (3.10m x 4.30m)
- master bedroom with ceiling to floor fitted wardrobes, fitted dresser.
- Ensuite (2m x 1.20m)
- whb wc, and corner shower with power shower tiled walls and floors.
- Bedroom 2 (3.25m x 4.10m)
- with fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 (2.40m x 2.95m)
- fitted shelving.
- Bathroom (8.75m x 5.40m)
- whb wc bath with shower over tiled walls and floors.
To the rear there is a fully fenced garden laid in cobble lock, a separate block built garden room to the rear which is divided into two, an open room off which there is a shower room with w.c., w.h.b. and electric shower, recessed down lighting and fitted storage. To the front there is a lawned garden with off street parking for several cars, a gated side access provides access to the rear garden.
BER No. 112915244
Energy Performance Indicator: 179.46 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.