- Bright spacious well-proportioned accommodation of approximately 128 sq.m. (1,378 sq.ft.).
- Gas fired central heating. Boiler replaced in 2012.
- Double glazed windows throughout.
- Highly convenient and well-respected family-orientated location.
- Fitted carpets, curtains, cooker, fridge freezer, dishwasher and washing machine included in the sale.
- Landscaped sunny facing rear garden of approximately 16m (53ft).
This is a highly convenient, popular, much sought after family orientated area. Well renowned schools such as Loreto and Gaelcholaiste an Phiarsigh are within short walking distance, and Terenure College and Templeogue College are in close proximity.
Recreational amenities within the immediate area include Marlay Park and St Endas Park. There are several golf clubs nearby, The Grange, Rathfarnham and Edmondstown to name a few. There is a range of shopping and leisure facilities close by at Nutgrove, Dundrum and Rathfarnham.
The city centre is approximately 9km away and within easy commuting distance. Access to the M50 is a five minute drive away offering links to a range of arterial roads. There is a good bus service to and from the city centre and to Dublin Airport.
- Entrance Porch: (1.60m x 0.53m)
- with sliding patio door. Opens through into the
- Entrance Hall: (5.34m x 1.81m)
- with understairs storage.
- Living Room: (4.84m x 3.91m)
- with open fireplace with tiled mantel and surround.
- Dining Room: (4.85m x 3.16m)
- with door to the rear garden.
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room: (3.80m x 2.54m)
- with range of fitted cupboards and units, sink unit, tiled splashback, provision for electric cooker with extractor fan over, plumbed for dishwasher and door to Pantry with Eircom PhoneWatch alarm panel. Door through to
- Enclosed Inner Passageway: (2.56m x 2.62m)
- plumbed for a washing machine, door to W.C. and door to boiler house / storage room with gas boiler.
- Garage: (4.78m x 2.59m)
- with up and over door.
- with hatch to the attic and large cloak cupboard.
- Bedroom 1: (4.86m x 3.36m)
- with a range of fitted wardrobes and shelved closet.
- Bedroom 2: (3.35m x 4.45m)
- with fitted wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3: (3.86m x 2.44m)
- with fitted wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: (2.44m x 2.43m)
- with fitted wardrobe.
- with w.c., w.h.b. and enamelled bath
- Shower Room:
- with w.h.b. with cupboards under, shower and fully tiled walls.
A large cobble-lock drive offers excellently off-street car parking with a garage to the side, ideal for conversion subject to planning permission, with an inner passage behind it connecting the front to the rear garden, laid out mainly in lawn, enjoying a sunny orientation and measuring approximately 16m (53ft).
BER No. 112522362
Energy Performance Indicator: 315.62 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.