- Well set back behind secure gates with off street parking
- Private and secluded rear garden
- Designed by Paul Brazil architects in 1998
- Basement storage area
- Gas fired central heating
- Superb location close to excellent public transport
- Floor area approximately 102 sqm (1098 sq.ft.)
Wrensboro enjoys bright airy accommodation and consists of a reception hall off which there is a dual aspect living room with a marble fireplace and French doors to the garden. The ground floor also includes a well fitted kitchen/breakfast room with a picture window overlooking the front and double doors leading to an impressive private and secluded rear garden. In addition to the downstairs there is a guest wc. Upstairs there is a generous landing, family bathroom and two bedrooms including a walk-in wardrobe in the main bedroom (potential for an en suite). A particular feature of the property is the large basement storage area accessed from the garden which was previously used as a study.
Grange Park is a deservedly popular development within easy walk of many local shops and restaurants at Cornelscourt and Deansgrange, and a little further afield is Foxrock and Blackrock. The property is situated close to some of South County Dublin’s finest schools, including Hollypark, Loreto Foxrock, CBC Monkstown and Blackrock College to name but a few. Transport links are second to none being positioned on the Quality Bus Corridor, making access to the city centre extremely convenient along the N11 and with direct Aircoach service to Dublin Airport. The M50 is also close at hand, opening up the national road network. Recreational amenities are abundant including local tennis courts and green open spaces, with the excellent facilities available at Cabinteely Park also within walking distance. There are further amenities available within the locality, including leisure facilities at New Park Swimming Pool, Meadowvale Tennis Club, Foxrock Golf Club, Leopardstown Racecourse as well as the excellent marine facilities available at Dun Laoghaire.
- Reception Hall (3.6m x 1.65m)
- with tiled floor and eircom phone watch alarm
- Guest w.c.
- under stairs with pedestal wash hand basin, w.c., tiled floor and tiled walls.
- Living Room (4.93m x 4.5m)
- with dual aspect, window to the front and French doors to side, attractive marble fireplace with marble hearth, gas coal effect fire, ceiling coving and recessed lighting.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (3.64m x 4.48m)
- fitted with a range of overhead press and drawer units, bowl & half stainless steel sink unit, double oven, four ring ceramic hob, free standing fridge freezer, plumbed for dishwasher & washing machine, tiled floor, tiled splashback, picture window overlooking front and double doors to rear garden.
- with access to the attic, built in shelving with study area, storage unit, hot press with built in shelving.
- Bedroom 1 (3.75m x 2.75m)
- with window overlooking the rear.
- Bedroom 2 (3.22m x 4.5m)
- with windows to the side and front.
- Walk in Wardrobe
- with built in shelving.
- with pedestal wash hand basin, w.c., bath, separate shower, tiled floor, tiled walls and chrome heated towel rail.
- Basement Storage Area (3.4m x 4.1m)
- with tiled floor and plumbed for heating, previously used by the owner as a home office.
- The property is set behind attractive timber gates with off street parking to the front while to the rear there is a pleasant decking area and steps leading down to a private and secluded garden laid out in lawn with mature shrubbery and a patio area. The garden also includes a large metal shed with electricity and plumbed for utility appliances.
BER No. 113510044
Energy Performance Indicator: 268.61 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 51 Mount Merrion Avenue, Blackrock, Co. Dublin, A96W6K7
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.