- Prestigious residential enclave opposite Marlay Park
- Wonderful south facing rear garden
- Spacious accommodation throughout
- Master ensuite
- Downstairs w.c.
- Double glazed windows
- Gas fired central heating
- Floor area approx.: 98 sq. m. / 1054 sq. ft.
On entering the well-proportioned accommodation comprises of a hallway with a large living room to the front, kitchen/ dining room facing the sunny rear garden with conservatory space, study/ third bedroom and downstairs w.c. Upstairs a landing area leads to two substantial bedrooms (master ensuite) and the main family bathroom. There is excellent off-street car parking to the front with pedestrian access to the rear garden. The rear garden avails of a sunny southerly orientation, abundantly stocked with numerous shrubs, trees and plants and patio area.
On the doorstep of Marley Park with its 300 acres of parkland, forestry, coffee shops and walks, the location offers every conceivable requirement within a short walking distance. There is a regular bus service to and from the city centre and the Luas stations at Balally and Dundrum are within a 31 minute walk (6 minute drive).The property also enjoys excellent transport links and is within a 2 minute drive of the M50 motorway providing ease of access to Dublin and the surrounding counties. There is an abundance of local primary and secondary schools within the immediate area and Dublin Airport is within a 35 minute drive of the property. Leisure facilities such as Meadowbrook Swimming Pool; St Enda’s Park; The Grange Golf Club and Ballinteer St John’s GAA Club. Dundrum Shopping Centre is a few minutes’ drive away and the location is convenient to Nutgrove shopping centre and SuperValu Centre at Ballinteer.
- Entrance Hall: (1.85m x 6.20m)
- with understair storage cupboards and hotpress / airing cupboard. Door to
- Guest Cloakroom: (0.85m x 1.70m)
- with w.c., w.h.b. and window to side.
- Living Room: (3.95m x 4.40m)
- with feature Le Droiff gas coal effect fire and windows overlooking garden to front.
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room: (4.00m x 4.50m)
- with fitted kitchen with range of cupboards, worktops, sink unit, plumbing for washing machine, Neff gas hob and double oven. Door to
- Sun Room: (2.30m x 3.00m)
- with sliding door leading to rear garden.
- Bedroom 3: (3.55m x 2.60m)
- Landing: (2.70m x 1.85m)
- Master Bedroom (to front): (3.80m x 3.85m)
- with built-in sliding mirrored door double wardrobes and window overlooking garden to front. Door to
- Ensuite: (0.15m x 1.40m)
- with w.c., w.h.b. and shower.
- Bedroom 2 (to rear): (4.00m x 3.70m)
- with built-in wardrobes, dressing table and velux window.
- Bathroom: (2.75m x 1.90m)
- with w.c., w.h.b. and bath with shower attachment.
The garden to the front is cobbled paved with off-street car parking for two vehicles with bordering shrubs and hedgerow. There is pedestrian access to the side of the property leading to the rear garden. The rear garden enjoys a sunny southerly aspect with lawn garden with large paved patio area, shrubs and plants, bordering with barna shed to rear. The garden extends to approximately 12.2m (37ft) and offers opportunity to further extend the existing residence if required.
BER No. 112196712
Energy Performance Indicator: 295.94 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.