- Bright well-proportioned accommodation of approximately 93 sqm (1,001 sqft)
- Superb residential location
- Attic conversion of 12 sqm (130 sqft) providing an additional room/bedroom
- Bright versatile family accommodation
- Private lawned rear garden with side access
- Off-street car parking
- Security alarm panel
- Gas fired central heating
- Utility shed located in the rear garden with provision for washing machine and dryer
Grange Downs is a deservedly popular location with a wealth of amenities on the doorstep. There is an excellent range of both primary and secondary schools within walking distance and recreational facilities are in abundance with Marlay Park, St. Enda’s Park and several sports and leisure facilities in the immediate area. Dundrum Town Centre and Rathfarnham Village
are both within easy reach. Grange Downs is well located for excellent transport links with excellent bus services and walking distance to the LUAS, making Dublin City Centre an easy commute.
- Hallway: (1.7m x 5.0m)
- with under stairs storage and
- Guest W.C.:
- with w.c., w.h.b. and window to side.
- Sitting Room: (3.5m x 4.9m)
- with wooden floor, large picture window overlooking the front garden and open fire with marble surround.
- Kitchen / Dining Room: (5.4m x 3.3m)
- with range of eye and floor level units, Belling integrated oven, hob and extractor fan, fridge freezer and dishwasher.
- Master Bedroom: (4.4m x 3.4m)
- with wooden floors, window overlooking the rear garden, built-in sliderobes and door through to
- with tiled floors, shower unit, w.h.b., w.c., extractor fan and window to rear.
- Bedroom 2: (3.4m x 3.1m)
- with wooden floors, built-in wardrobes and large window overlooking the front garden.
- Bedroom 3: (2.4m x 2.1m)
- single room with built-in wardrobes and painted timber floors.
- Family Bathroom:
- with tiled floors, tiled walls, bath with shower attachment and Triton T90 shower, w.c., w.h.b. and window to side.
- Attic: (3.9m x 3.1m)
- conversion, currently used as a bedroom, with Velux windows and wooden floors.
To the rear there is a private lawned garden of approx. 12m (40ft) with side access and a utility shed. To the front a driveway providing off-street parking.
BER No. 108528324
Energy Performance Indicator: 259.15 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01-492 4670 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org