- Four bed detached residence in exceptional decorative order
- Perfectly manicured rear garden
- Mature residential setting opposite Marlay Park
- Double glazed windows
- Oil fired central heating
- Alarm system
- Floor Area Approx. 104 sq. m (1119 sq. ft)
The accommodation is bright and airy and briefly comprises of an entrance hallway, living room interconnecting to dining room, conservatory and kitchen on ground floor level. Upstairs there are four bedrooms and bathroom. There is off street parking to the front and a car port. The garden to the front is lawned and surrounded with beautiful flowers and planting. There is pedestrian access to the rear. The rear garden is mature and wonderfully presented with a patio, lawn and an abundance of flowers and shrubbery. Afforded a high degree of privacy this garden offers an oasis of peace and tranquillity that belies the superb convenient urban location that the property enjoys.
Grange Court is a private enclave within Marley Grange and is a highly regarded and much sought after mature residential development situated opposite Marlay Park off the Grange Road and located approximately 6 miles (9km) from Dublin City Centre. The location simply could not be better boasting numerous local amenities on the doorstep including walks in Marlay and St. Enda’s Parks, as well as the Dublin Mountains just a short drive away. A number of exceptional primary and secondary schools are within easy reach including Divine Word National School, Scoil Naithi, Wesley College and Beaufort. There are a myriad of shopping facilities at Marley, Dundrum, Rathfarnham and Ballinteer shopping centres are all within a short distance of the property. The area is serviced by excellent transport with the Luas at Balally, numerous bus routes and direct access to the M50 motorway.
- Entrance Hallway: (1.83m x 4.88m)
- Living Room: (3.55m x 5.08m)
- with laminate wood flooring, TV point, feature fireplace with marble and timber surround interconnecting to
- Dining Room: (4.29m x 2.95m)
- with laminate wood flooring.
- Kitchen: (3.89m x 4.18m)
- with tiled floor, range of cupboards, granite worktop, tiled splashback, Indesit electric hob, extractor fan, Normende built in microwave, Synergie multifunction oven and grill, plumbing for washing machine and integrated fridge, integrated freezer and pantry with boiler accessed from here. Door to rear garden.
- Landing: (2.01m x 3.91m)
- with hot press.
- Bedroom 1: (2.91m x 2.45m)
- to front single room with built in wardrobe and cupboards.
- Bedroom 2: (3.44m x 3.90m)
- to the front double room carpeted with built in wardrobes.
- Bathroom: (3.46m x 1.68m)
- with fully tiled floor and wall, WC, WHB and electric Aspirente Triton shower.
- Bedroom 3: (3.70m x 3.40m)
- to the rear double room carpeted with built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 4: (2.26m x 2.50m)
- to the rear carpeted single room.
The garden to the front is paved with off-street car parking for two vehicles with a car port. Lawned with bordering flowers and hedgerow. There is pedestrian entrance to the side of the property leading to the rear garden. The rear garden enjoys a high degree of privacy and perfectly landscaped with paved patio area, raised flower beds and mature lawn garden with store shed. The garden extends to approximately 11m / 36ft and abundantly stocked with mature shrubs and plants.
BER No. 113303259
Energy Performance Indicator: 415.88 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.