- Recently remodelled and extended family residence.
- Presented to the highest standard of interior decoration throughout.
- Magnificent 42 sq.m. / 452 sq. ft. kitchen / living / family area.
- Downstairs shower room.
- Utility room.
- Four double bedrooms.
- Master bedroom ensuite.
- Sunny west facing rear garden.
- Mature residential setting opposite Marlay Park.
- Double glazed windows.
- Alarm system.
- High quality solid wood doors throughout.
- Hard wood engineered flooring throughout.
- Floor area approx. 174 sq. m. (1872 sq. ft.)
The handsome double fronted exterior with its intricate pitched tiled entrance portico provides an indication of the quality and attention to detail that permeates throughout this beautiful home. On entering the large hallway immediately sets the tone for the spacious accommodation throughout. To the front there is a well-proportioned living room with feature bay window and fireplace. To the rear there is a breathtaking kitchen-dining-family area with floor to ceiling bio-folding doors and windows providing a wall of natural light looking onto the sunny west facing garden. A utility room and a downstairs shower room complete the accommodation at this level. Upstairs a large landing area leads to the four bedrooms, all generously proportioned and the family bathroom. The master bedroom has the additional benefit of an ensuite bathroom also. The property has the benefit of ample off-street car parking to the front. The rear garden is a notable feature enjoying a sunny westerly aspect professionally landscaped with large patio area, raised flower beds and mature lawn area.
Grange Court is a private enclave within Marley Grange and is a highly regarded and much sought after mature residential development situated opposite Marlay Park off the Grange Road and located approximately 6 miles (9km) from Dublin City Centre. The location simply could not be better boasting numerous local amenities on the doorstep including walks in Marlay and St. Enda’s Parks, as well as the Dublin Mountains just a short drive away. A number of exceptional primary and secondary schools are within easy reach including Divine Word National School, Scoil Naithi, Wesley College and Beaufort. There are a myriad of shopping facilities at Marley, Dundrum, Rathfarnham and Ballinteer shopping centres are all within a short distance of the property. The area is serviced by excellent transport with the Luas at Balally, numerous bus routes and direct access to the M50 motorway.
- Entrance Hallway: (6.60m x 1.75m)
- with understairs store area and cloakroom area. Very fine hard wood floor, recess lighting and staircase to upper floor.
- Shower Room: (1.70m x 2.50m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., shower, heated towel rail, fully tiled floor and walls.
- Living Room: (3.70m x 5.65m (into bay))
- with beautiful marble modern fireplace with marble hearth and surround with gas coal effect fire.
- Kitchen / Dining / Family Room: (6.80m x 6.25m)
- open plan living environment, incorporating a modern bespoke kitchen with range of cupboards, presses, worktop, central island with one and a half bowl sink unit and breakfast bar. Provision for integrated dishwasher. Family Area with three velux windows and bio-folding doors opening out to sunny west facing patio and garden.
- Utility Area: (2.70m x 1.60m)
- with plumbing for washing machine and dryer, store cupboards, sink unit and door to side garden.
- Landing: (4.25m x 1.25m)
- with door to large hotpress / airing cupboard.
- Master Bedroom: (7.00m x 3.90m)
- with built-in wardrobes, large velux window and window overlooking rear garden. Door to
- Ensuite: (2.10m x 2.10m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., shower, heated towel rail, tiled floor and walls.
- Bedroom 2: (8.00m x 2.70m)
- with built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3: (3.30m x 4.00m)
- to front, with built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 4: (3.00m x 3.80m)
- to front, with built-in wardrobes.
- Bathroom: (3.30m x 2.25m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., bath, separate double shower unit, heated towel rail, tiled floor and walls.
The garden to the front is cobbled paved with off-street car parking for two/three vehicles with bordering hedgerow. There is pedestrian entrance to the side of the property leading to the rear garden. The rear garden enjoys a sunny westerly aspect and is afforded a high degree of privacy. The garden is professionally landscaped with large paved patio area, raised flower beds and mature lawn garden with store shed. The garden extends to approximately 16m / 46ft and has the benefit of external lighting and abundantly stocked with mature shrubs and plants.
BER No. 109041392
Energy Performance Indicator: 185.7 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.