- Superb family home.
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Garage to the side suitable for conversion
- Approx. 119 sq. m
- Large sunny west facing rear garden approx. 120 ft with access to rear laneway
- Harmonstown DART is a 3 minute walk from the property - Connolly station is then an 8 minute journey.
11 Gracefield Avenue is a superb light filled semi detached family home with large gardens in 3 sections which enjoy a south west facing aspect. This spacious three bedroom semi-detached property has been meticulously maintained by the current owners and offers spacious and versatile accommodation throughout to include an entrance hallway, large living room to the front and an open plan kitchen/dining room to the rear. Upstairs on the first floor there are two double bedrooms, a single third bedroom and a family bathroom. There is a garage to the side with shower room ideal to convert for further accommodation subject to planning.
Outside the large front garden offers ample off street parking for numerous cars. The rear garden is in 3 sections with lawn areas. This secluded space enjoys a sunny west facing aspect and is a real feature of this family home.
The location is second to none, with Killester, Raheny and Clontarf villages all within easy reach, to include shops, excellent primary and secondary schools, a great choice of popular restaurants, coffee shops, boutiques, supermarket and public transport to include Killester and Harmonstown Dart stations and numerous buses into town. St Anne’s park and stunning coastal walks are right on your doorstep. There is also a wide choice of sporting and recreational facilities nearby including Clontarf rugby and cricket club, Clontarf Tennis club, sailing club, GAA clubs and numerous other activities available for the entire family to enjoy.
- Entrance Hall (4.73m x 1.89m)
- Bright hallway with alarm panel. Under stair storage press. Access to the garage.
- Living room (4.97m x 3.88m Max)
- Bright spacious living room with feature open fireplace.
- Kitchen / Dining Room (7.7m x 3.5m)
- The kitchen area has an extensive range of fitted presses, countertops, sink unit and drainer. There is a gas cooker with overhead extractor fan. The dining area has a feature built in stove and there are sliding doors out to the rear garden.
- Garage (2.64m x 3.19m)
- The garage is plumbed for washing machine and dryer. There is also a shower room.
- Shower Room (1.53m x 1.72m)
- Landing area (2.78m x 2.44m)
- Window to the side offering great light. Attic access.
- Bedroom 1 (4.71m x 3.42m)
- Large double to the front of the house. Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 (3.9m x 3.42m)
- Double bedroom to the rear of the house. Built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3 (3.26m x 2.44m)
- Single bedroom to the front of the house, currently used as a home office.
- Bathroom (2.54m x 2.44m)
- Electric power shower. W.C. wash hand basin. Hot press. Tiled floor and part tiled walls.
There is ample off street parking to the front. The rear garden is ideally facing west, ensuring the maximum sunshine. It is in three sections with lawn areas and seating areas. There are mature plants and shrubs throughout dividing the various sections. This is an ideal area for kids to play safely and a fantastic al fresco entertaining area. The garden extends to approx. 120 ft with access to a laneway to the rear.
BER No. 101825206
Energy Performance Indicator: 258.98 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.