- Large extended five bedroom family home
- Additional attic conversion
- Double glazing throughout
- Off Street Parking
- Secluded gardens
- Total floor area approx.:
- 132 sq.m (1,420 sqft excluding attic space)
- 158sq.m (1,700 sqft to include attic space)
Outside the large front garden is bordered with mature trees, imposing redbrick pillars with granite caps and beautiful grates lead to off street parking for numerous cars, there is a large area laid in lawn and side pedestrian access leads to the rear garden. The rear garden is low maintenance and is predominately laid is shale, there is a barna shed to carter for additional storage. This secluded space enjoys a south west facing aspect. The location is second to none, with Killester, Raheny and Clontarf villages within easy reach, to include shops, excellent primary and secondary schools, a great choice of excellent restaurants, coffee shops, boutiques, supermarket and public transport to include Killester and Harmonstown Dart stations and numerous buses into town. St Anne’s park and stunning coastal walks are right on your doorstep. There is also a wide choice of sporting and recreational facilities nearby including Clontarf rugby and cricket club, Clontarf Tennis club, sailing club, GAA clubs and numerous other activities available for the entire family to enjoy.
- August 18th 2018 11:00am to 11:30am
- Entrance Hall: (1.91m x 4.7m)
- Bright and spacious hallway with tiled flooring.
- Reception Room One: (3.64m x 3.7m)
- Located to the front overlooking the lawn this elegant room has a feature fireplace, ceiling coving and ceiling rose. Semi Solid wood flooring.
- Reception Room Two: (4.2m x 5.9m)
- This extra-large room forms party of the extension and features two large windows, that overlook the front garden, there is feature high ceiling and access to utility and shower room. Laminate flooring.
- Shower Room: (1.1m x 2.0m)
- The shower room is fitted with wc, whb and walk in shower.
- Kitchen/Dining Room: (4.30m x 7.5m)
- This wonderful open plan space truly is the heart of this home and is flooded with natural light. There is a feature fire place with stove and the kitchen is fitted with a range of modern wall and floor units, there is an intergraded dishwasher and fridge freezer. There is ample dining space and French doors lead out to the rear garden there is an opening that allows access to the utility room. Tiled flooring.
- Utility Room: (1.38m x 2.0m)
- The utility room has plumbing fir washing machine and provides additional storage. A door leads through to reception room two. Tiled flooring.
- Bedroom One: (3.5m x 4.3m)
- This bright and spacious double bedroom overlooks the rear garden. Built in wardrobes. Laminate flooring.
- Bedroom Two: (3.2m x 3.6m)
- Located to the front this double bedroom also has built in wardrobes and laminate flooring.
- Bedroom Three: (2.55m x 3.9m)
- Bright and spacious double bedroom located to the front. Laminate flooring.
- Bedroom Four: (3.8m x 4.2m)
- Two windows flood this large double bedroom with natural light. Laminate flooring.
- Bedroom Five: (2.4m x 2.6m)
- Spacious single bedroom located to the front. Laminate flooring.
- Attic Room One: (3.8m x 4.1m)
- This large room is ideal for a variety of uses, and features a shower room. Two Velux windows flood this space with natural light, there is also access to eaves storage. Laminate flooring.
- Shower Room: (1.4m x 1.8m)
- The shower room is fitted with wc, whb and walk in shower with tiled surround.
- Attic Room Two (2.6m x 3.0m)
- The second attic room is also ideal for a variety of uses, there is a separate wc, laminate flooring and a Velux window. There is also access to eaves storage.
BER No. 111319042
Energy Performance Indicator: 222.03 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.