- Cul de sac setting
- Mature development of family homes
- Walking distance of a manicured communal green
- Pedestrian access onto Collins Avenue
- Double Glazed windows throughout
- Mature south facing rear garden approx.100 ft in length.
- Off Street Parking
Outside the front garden is laid in lawn and a driveway provides off street parking and shared pedestrian access leads to the rear garden. The wonderful south facing rear garden measures approx. 100ft in length it is laid in lawn and planted with mature trees and shrubs. There is a beautiful sandstone patio and a block build shed provides additional storage. Grace Park Meadows is a mature development of semi-detached family homes; there is a manicured park within walking distance on No 82 and a pedestrian walkway onto Collins Avenue. The area is well-serviced by bus routes and there is easy access onto the M1 & M50 Motorway. The property is convenient to the Beaumont Hospital, East Point Business Park, the IFSC, Dublin city centre, Dublin City University and St Patrick’s Training College.
- Entrance Hall (1.80m x 5.60m)
- Bright and spacious entrance hallway with access to under stairs storage.
- Reception Room One: (3.10m x 3.40m)
- This well-proportioned reception room is located to the front of the property and overlooks the garden.
- Reception Room Two: (5.20m x 3.00m)
- Flooded with natural light this space would make an ideal living room or dining room. It features solid wood flooring and feature fireplace with gas inset fire. A door leads through to the kitchen and double sliding doors open out to the wonderful south facing rear garden.
- Kitchen: (2.60m x 5.60m)
- The kitchen is fitted with wall and floor units and has plumbing for a washing machine. There is ample dining space and double sliding doors lead out to the wonderful rear garden.
- Landing: (3.05m x 3.95m)
- The landing is flooded with natural light with the aid of a floor to ceiling feature window. There is access to the hot press and attic.
- Bedroom One: (3.40m x 3.10m)
- Double bedroom located to the front of the property.
- Bedroom Two: (4.50m x 3.10m)
- Generous double bedroom with built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom Three: (4.50m x 2.50m)
- Double bedroom located to the rear of the property.
- Bathroom: (2.90m x 1.60m)
- The family bathroom is fitted with wc, whb and bath with tiled surround.
BER No. 109842054
Energy Performance Indicator: 389.56 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.