- Three bed semi-detached family home with garage
- Fantastic large 29 m (95ft) sunny rear garden
- Original restored Parquet flooring in entrance hallway
- Scope to convert or extend S.P.P
- Convenient to Mount Merrion, Stillorgan and Dundrum
- Within walking distance of LUAS
- Gas central heating.
- Attic insulated and Stira access
- Solid oak kitchen and solid timber worktops
- Double glazed windows
- Separate Shomera (wired for electricity) for variety of uses
- Floor area approx: 111 sq. m. (1194 sq. ft.) (Garage 15 sqm)
This charming property oozes in character and still boasts many of the original features such as period cast iron fireplaces. The accommodation is exceptionally well laid out and filled with natural light. On the ground floor there is a welcoming entrance hallway with cloakroom, living room interconnecting to a fine open kitchen and dining room. Also on the ground floor level is a rear hallway, utility room and internal access to the garage. Upstairs there are three ample sized bedrooms and family bathroom. Attic can be accessed via Stira providing more storage space. To the front of the property there is a gravel driveway with space for three vehicles. The magnificent rear garden extends to 29 m / 95 ft and is mainly lawned bordered by fencing with mature shrubbery wonderful an apple trees at the bottom of the garden. Also located here is a multipurpose timber frame Shomera, wired for electricity with endless uses such as a play area, workshop, study etc. (currently set up as a TV room)
The property occupies a prime position, located on the Goatstown Road with easy access to local shops, restaurants, cafes, transport links, UCD, Dundrum Town Centre and Dublin City Centre. The villages of Donnybrook and Ranelagh are just a short distance away as is the N11 and M50, allowing easy travel to the city centre and beyond and the regular bus services and the local LUAS station (18 mins to Dundrum LUAS). There are numerous schools in the area such as Scoil San Treasa, Our Lady’s Grove, St. Killians as well as Mount Anville Girls’ School. Blackrock College, St. Andrew’s College, Willow Park and Sion Hill are also within easy access. As well as this, Goatstown Road’s close proximity to Dundrum LUAS Station means that third-level institutions, including Trinity College Dublin and DIT, are minutes away. There are excellent leisure facilities in the area, with golf, tennis and rugby clubs all close by. A landmark family home in a much sought-after South Dublin address, early viewing is strongly advised.
- Entrance Porch:
- Tiled floor
- Entrance Hall: (3.85m x 2.85m)
- with beautiful parquet flooring, coving, staircase to upper floor and door
- Cloak Room: (1.60m x 1.40m)
- with fitted shelving and store cupboard over.
- Living Room: (3.90m x 3.95m)
- with beautiful cast iron fireplace with cast iron surround and tiled hearth, elegant ceiling coving and double folding doors to
- Kitchen/Dining Room: (4.10m x 6.60m)
- with beautiful traditional style fitted kitchen with range of cupboards, delph fas sink unit, display unit, centre island, breakfast bar with drawers and storage provision for integrated dish washer and nordmende double oven with five ring gas hob and chrome splash back and extractor hood, hardwood worktops and porcelain tiled floor with double doors opening to rear garden. Door to
- Rear Hall: (1.20m x 1.30m)
- with door to rear garden, door to garage and door to
- Utility Room: (1.90m x 3.05m)
- with plumbing for washing machine and provision for dryer, gas central heating boiler and cloak area.
- Landing Area: (3.10 x 1.90m)
- light filled landing, with door to hot press/airing cupboard. Stira access to attic, which is part floored with light fitted. Fully insulated.
- Master Bedroom: (3.95m x 3.80m)
- with built in double wardrobes, elegant ceiling coving, cast iron fireplace and window overlooking garden to front.
- Bedroom 2: (3.85m x 3.65m)
- with window overlooking garden to rear, elegant ceiling coving and cast iron fireplace.
- Bedroom 3: (3.00m x 2.70m)
- with elegant ceiling coving
- Bathroom: (1.85m x 2.80m)
- bath with space saver shower, WC, WHB, tiled floor and part tiled walls.
Garage: (5.30m x 2.85m) with Henderson up and over door to front and door to rear hallway. Shomera: (3.55m x 4.56m) Timber framed non-permanent structure situated to the rear of garden with electricity, TV point and double-glazed window and doors. The front of the property is predominately set out in gravel with central cobble paved pathway with mature hedge grow and boarding shrubs and plants. The rear garden is a most important feature of the property and enjoys a sunny aspect extending to 28 m 95 ft. There is a large cobble paved patio area with extensive lawn garden bordered by mature hedge grow and shrubs, two mature apple trees and maturing trees along the rear boundary. There is also a very useful Shomera area to the rear of the garden that would suit a variety of uses.
BER No. 102571460
Energy Performance Indicator: 185.14 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.