- Private residence in central location
- Fantastic large 38m (125ft) rear garden
- Convenient to Mount Merrion, Stillorgan and Dundrum
- Within walking distance of LUAS
- Four bedrooms.
- Gas central heating.
- Double glazed windows
- Double driveway with off-street car parking
- Floor Area approx: 125 sq. m. (1345 sq. ft.)
The garden to the front is approached via two vehicular entrances, one leading to the garage and the other to the vehicular access to the side of the house. It is predominantly set out with a central lawn area with mature hedgerow and trees. On the ground floor there is a large bright entrance hall. It allows the natural light to flow through. The living room with feature marble surround and cast iron inset with open fire. The kitchen and lounge area to the rear allow for relaxation with family. This then leads to a magnificent rear garden which measures approx. 38m (125ft). At the first floor there are four well-appointed bedrooms (master-ensuite) and a family bathroom and there is also an attic space.
The property occupies a prime position, located just off Mount Anville Road with easy access to local shops, restaurants, cafes, transport links, UCD, Dundrum Town Centre and Dublin City Centre. The villages of Donnybrook and Ranelagh are just a short distance away as is the N11 and M50, allowing easy travel to the city centre and beyond and the regular bus services and the local LUAS station. Theresa’s Mount Merrion, St Killians, Our Lady’s Grove, as well as Mount Anville Girls’ School. Blackrock College, St. Andrew’s College, Willow Park and Sion Hill are also within easy access. As well as this, Goatstown Road’s close proximity to Dundrum LUAS Station means that third-level institutions, including Trinity College Dublin and DIT, are minutes away. There are excellent leisure facilities in the area, with golf, sailing, tennis and rugby clubs all close by. A landmark family home in a much sought-after South Dublin address, early viewing is strongly advised.
- Entrance Porch:
- with tiled floor. Leading to
- Entrance Hall: (3.60m x 3.90m)
- with understairs storage cupboard. Door to
- Cloakroom: (1.10m x 2.35m)
- with w.c. and w.h.b.
- Living Room: (4.40m x 4.30m)
- with hard wood floor, attractive bay window overlooking garden to front and beautiful cast iron fireplace with ornate white marble surround and slate tiled hearth.
- Kitchen / Dining / Family Area
- Kitchen: (4.85m x 2.45m)
- with beautiful modern fitted shaker style kitchen with range of cupboards and granite worktops, Bosch hob and oven, chrome extractor hood, one and half bowl sink unit, recessed lighting, door to utility and double doors opening out to the rear garden. Opening to
- Dining / Family Room: (3.55m x 4.40m)
- with large picture window overlooking garden to rear.
- Utility Room: (4.45m x 1.85m)
- with tiled floor, fitted storage cupboards, sink unit, plumbing for washing machine and dryer, and door to garage. Door to
- Guest W.C.: (1.75m x 0.75m)
- with w.c. and tiled floor.
- Landing: (1.90m x 2.15m)
- Master Bedroom: (4.25m x 4.00m)
- with built-in wardrobes. Door to
- Ensuite: (1.10m x 2.50m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., Mira Elite electric shower, tiled floor and walls.
- Bedroom 2: (4.30m x 3.55m)
- with built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 (to rear): (2.30m x 2.55m)
- with built-in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 4 (to front): (2.95m x 3.55m)
- with built-in wardrobes.
- Bathroom: (2.15m x 3.25m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., bath, separate shower with Mira Elite electric shower, tiled floor and walls.
The garden to the front is approached via two vehicular entrances, one leading to the garage and the other to the vehicular access to the side of the house. The garden to the front is predominantly set out with a central lawn area with mature hedgerow and trees. The rear garden is a most important feature and extends to 125ft (38 m) in length. The rear garden has an extensive paved patio area with lawn garden, mature trees and hedgerow and is abundantly stocked with numerous shrubs, plants and vegetation. Two concrete built storage sheds. Garage: 5.10m x 2.50m (16'9" x 8'2") with bio-folding doors leading to the front and pedestrian entrance to utility room.
BER No. 110885084
Energy Performance Indicator: 359 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.