- Magnificent detached family home in a quiet tranquil setting
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Generous accommodation extending to 241 sq.m (2,595 sq.ft)
- Fitted carpets, curtains and kitchen appliances included in the sale
The house is well situated in a quiet cul de sac, off Westminster Road, with ample off street parking to the front behind electronic gates while to the rear the garden is laid out in lawn with an abundance of mature shrubs and hedging.
Glenstal Close is conveniently located in this well established select residential location, close to Foxrock Village, Leopardstown Racecourse, the leisure facilities of Westwood Sports Club and Carrickmines Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club. Major shopping centres at Dundrum, Blackrock, and Cornelscourt are easily accessible, and the area is close to the LUAS, N11 and direct QBC bus route to the City Centre. Also within close proximity are some of the country’s best known schools, UCD Belfield and Caryfort campuses and churches of many denominations.
- Entrance Porch (3m x 4.2m)
- with glazed walls, tiled floor and door leading to
- Entrance Hall (2.56m x 4.8m)
- with digital alarm, understairs storage, timber flooring and door leading to
- Drawing Room (6m x 4.85m)
- with timber flooring, ceiling coving, centre rose, attractive timber fireplace, marble surround, marble hearth and gas coal effect fire, bay window overlooking front garden.
- Breakfast/Living Room (3.33m x 9.37m)
- with tiled flooring.
- Kitchen (2.9m x 4.2m)
- newly fitted with a range of overhead press and drawer units, Neff double stainless steel oven, Neff integrated microwave, 5 ring Neff gas hob, dishwasher, stainless steel under counter sink unit, free standing fridge freezer, attractive stone worktop, centre island, tiled floor, glass splashback and door leading to
- Outside Porch
- with door to rear garden.
- Living Room (4.02m x 4.25m)
- with timber flooring and windows overlooking side and rear.
- Shower Room
- with pedestal whb, wc, shower and tiled flooring.
- Bedroom 1 (5.93m x 4.24m)
- to the rear with timber flooring and under eaves storage.
- with pedestal whb, wc, and corner shower, tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Master/Bedroom 2 (3.14m x 9.37m)
- with timber flooring, floor to ceiling wardrobes and door leading to
- with corner shower, built in shelving, wc, whb, stone worktop and window to rear.
- Bedroom 3 (5.9m x 4.8m)
- with timber flooring and door to
- with whb, wc, corner shower, tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Bedroom 4 (4.3m x 2.56m)
- with built in wardrobes, window to front and timber flooring.
- with hotpress and built in shelving.
BER No. 109090571
Energy Performance Indicator: 163.96 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.