- Attractive semi-detached bay windowed red brick Victorian home.
- Generous well-proportioned accommodation of approximately 139 sq.m. (1,500 sq.ft.).
- Highly convenient location and quiet mature residential road within a short walk of Rathmines and within easy access of Dublin City Centre.
- Low-maintenance south-facing rear garden of approximately 16m (52ft)
- Huge scope and potential to create a modern family home.
York Road enjoys a highly convenient location just off Rathmines Road Upper, close to all the amenities of Rathmines, Rathgar and Ranelagh. It is also within easy reach of coveted local Junior and Senior Schools, shops, restaurants and local pubs. This fine property is also within approximately 3km of St. Stephen’s Green and many of Dublin’s principle places of business. The Luas line at Beechwood is also within easy walking distance and Rathmines is well serviced by many bus routes to the city centre such as the 14, 15, 83 & 140 to name a few.
- HALL LEVEL
- Entrance Porch:
- with tiled floor. Leads to the
- Entrance Hall: (1.50m x 7.00m)
- with ceiling coving, dado rail, enclosed fuse board and polished timber floorboards. Door to
- Shower Room:
- with w.c., w.h.b., step-in electric Mira Elite shower, tiled ceramic floor and fullly tiled walls.
- Inner Lobby:
- with door out to rear garden.
- UNIT 1
- Living / Dining / Kitchen Area: (4.20m x 4.00m)
- with a range of fitted units, cupboards and presses, work surfaces, tiled splashbacks, integrated electric Zanussi oven with integrated four ring Zanussi electric hob with extractor fan over, plumbed for dishwasher, sink unit, beautiful bay window, ceiling coving and centre rose. Door to
- Bedroom: (4.00m x 3.70m)
- with a range of fitted wardrobes, marble fireplace, ceiling coving, centre rose and window overlooking the rear garden.
- UNIT 2
- Bedroom: (2.60m x 3.50m)
- with hotpress and timber panel ceiling.
- Inner Lobby: (1.60m x 3.50m)
- plumbed for washing machine. Leads to
- Shower Room:
- with w.c., w.h.b., step-in shower, tiled ceramic floor and partially tiled walls.
- Kitchen: (1.80m x 2.50m)
- with range of fitted cupboards, sink unit, tiled splashbacks, provision for electric cooker and tiled ceramic floor.
- HALL LEVEL RETURN
- UNIT 3
- Bedroom: (3.30m x 3.20m)
- with fitted wardrobe and access to the attic.
- with kitchen units, sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, integrated electric Beko oven with an integrated electric four ring Beko hob with extractor fan over.
- Lobby: (1.79m x 1.23m)
- Shower Room: (1.77m x 2.10m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., step-in Triton T80 electric shower, tiled ceramic floor and fully tiled walls.
- FIRST FLOOR LEVEL
- UNIT 4
- Bedroom 1: (4.29m x 2.12m)
- with cast iron fireplace and timber floors.
- Bedroom 2: (4.15m x 3.75m)
- with ceiling coving, open fireplace with cast iron mantel and surround, and timber floor.
- Bedroom 3: (4.17m x 4.04m)
- with cast iron fireplace and timber floor.
There is a low maintaineance garden to the front with a pedestrian path leading to the south-facing rear garden laid out in tarmacadam and pebble of approximately 16m (52ft).
BER No. 111946935
Energy Performance Indicator: 866.83 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.