- Superbly presented throughout
- West facing patio garden to rear
- Extended kitchen to rear
- Two / Three spacious bedrooms
- Gas fired central heating
- Extremely convenient location
- 68sq.m (732sq.ft.)
56 Glengariff Parade comprises a deceptively spacious mid-terraced home of 68 sqm. / 732 sqft. with a reception / bedroom to front with an open plan dining / kitchen to the rear with the main bathroom and utility also located on the ground floor. On the first floor there are two spacious double bedrooms. To the rear is a small west facing courtyard.
This home offers the discerning purchaser the best of both worlds, privacy and seclusion in a most convenient of settings. From the property it is only a short walk to the City Centre, IFSC, DIT Grange Gorman Campus. This home has been well maintained over the years and is presented in excellent condition throughout.
- Entrance Hall (3.15m x 1.55m)
- tiled floors, stairs to first floor, doors to all rooms, Esb meter, switch board and alarm panel.
- Bedroom 3 / Living Room (3.45m x 3.20m)
- timber laminate floors, built in wardrobes, window overlooking the front.
- Kitchen / Dining Room (2.45m x 4.25m)
- fully tiled floors, windows overlooking the rear, door to rear garden.
- Kitchen area (5.00m x 2.00m)
- single stainless steel sink unit, full range of floor and wall mounted presses, inset lighting , 4 ring electric hob and oven, velux roof light, integrated fridge freezer, door into the utility.
- Utility Room (0.80m x 2.10m)
- Tiled floors. plumbed for washing machine and gas boiler.
- Bathroom (2.15m x 2.10m)
- tiled floors, WC, WHB, shower with telephone shower attachment, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, frosted window overlooking the rear gable.
- First Floor Landing (0.85m x 1.90m)
- Carpet on the stairs, small landing.
- Bedroom 2 (2.50m x 4.30m)
- to the rear, built in wardrobes, window overlooking the rear, TV point, timber laminate floors over original timber floors.
- Bedroom 1 (to front) (3.45m x 3.75m)
- Built in wardrobes, timber floors, built in wardrobes, radiator point and TV point.
BER No. 108389750
Energy Performance Indicator: 202.92 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org