- Quiet cul-de-sac setting in a prestigious highly regarded residential address
- Excellent public transport systems on the doorstep
- Overall floor area of approximately 95sq.m (1,023sq.ft)
- Beautiful landscaped rear garden of approximately 13m (43ft)
- Fitted carpets, curtains and kitchen appliances included in the sale
- Digital security alarm
This attractive home benefits from a beautiful secluded landscaped rear garden of 12m (43ft) and is further enhanced with good off street car parking to the front and an enclosed side passage offering excellent storage or potential to extend, subject to Planning Permission.
The location of 15 Glengara Park is without question highly convenient with a superb public transport system on its doorstep with the regular 45A & 7 bus services on Lower Glenageary Road. Sandycove/Glasthule DART station is minutes’ walk away as is the Aircoach service.
The area is surrounded by an excellent selection of primary and secondary schools such as Harold Boys National School, Castle Park, Rathdown, Holy Child, Loreto Abbey Dalkey to name but a few. The picturesque villages of Glasthule and Sandycove are a stroll away with their specialist and local shopping, excellent restaurants and pubs.
There are a wide variety of amenities available close by in Dun Laoghaire including two shopping centres, the Pavilion Theatre, IMC Cinema, cafes and boutiques. Also within easy reach are superb recreational and leisure facilities including Glenageary and Sandycove Tennis Club, Monkstown Hockey Club, Killiney Golf Club and a number of rugby, GAA, football and yacht clubs. There are many interesting and pleasant walks nearby, along the seafront, Dun Laoghaire piers, Killiney and Dalkey Hills. The superb facilities of the extensive marina will be of major interest to the marine enthusiast.
- Entrance Hallway (1.8m x 4.7m)
- with understairs storage cupboard with digital security alarm panel
- Living Room (3.4m x 5.3m)
- with ceiling coving, open fireplace with slate and brick surround, timber mantle and double doors through to the
- Kitchen/Dining Room (5.3m x 3.5m)
- with tiled floor, ceiling coving, a range of Shaker style kitchen cupboards and overhead units, tiled splashback, four ring Hotpoint electric hob, electric Delmar extractor fan, New Home double electric oven, stainless steel double sink unit with drainer, washing machine, integrated Miele fridge/freezer, island unit with breakfast bar, wine rack and double French doors out to the rear garden
- with hatch to attic and a hot press
- Master Bedroom (5.4m x 3.4m)
- with built in sliderobe wardrobes and door to
- En Suite Shower Room
- with tiled floor, w.c., wash hand basin and step in Mira shower
- Family Bathroom
- with Jacuzzi jet bath with shower fitting over, tiled floor, partially tiled walls, w.c., cabinet wash hand basin and Velux skylight
- Bedroom 2 (2.6m x 3.6m)
- with built in wardrobes
- Bedroom 3 (2.7m x 2.6m)
- with a range of built in wardrobes
The main outstanding feature of this property is the magnificent secluded landscaped rear garden of 13m (43ft) bordered by high hedging abundant with flower beds and a sunny patio area. An enclosed side passage offers excellent storage or potential to extend subject to Planning Permission. There is good off street car parking to the front.
BER No. 108033747
Energy Performance Indicator: 296.72
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01-280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org