- Wonderfully bright and spacious detached family residence
- Presented in excellent decorative order throughout.
- Two interconnecting reception rooms.
- Master bedroom ensuite.
- Sunny east facing rear garden.
- Potential to extend (SPP).
- Within 3 minute walk of Glencairn Luas Station.
- Gas fire central heating.
- Double glazed windows.
- Burglar alarm system.
- Total floor area 103 sqm (1108 sq ft)
The spacious accommodation comprises of living room, kitchen/dining area, 3 bedrooms (master ensuite), bathroom. The property is further enhanced by its superb location within the Gallops. The quiet cul-de-sac is great feature. To the front there is off street parking and access on both sides to the rear garden.
Glencairn Dale is conveniently located within the popular Gallops development and is in close proximity to a range of amenities. Sandyford, Stepaside and Dundrum are all close by, the M50 is within minutes’ drive and the Luas Green Line is on the doorstep, along with numerous bus routes. Also convenient to a large number of primary and secondary schools. There is a primary school located within the development. There is a wealth of local amenities including numerous golf clubs, driving ranges, Leopardstown race course, equestrian centres, Leopardstown medical centre and Cabinteely Retail Park are all within easy reach.
- Entrance Hallway: (4.43m x 1.90m)
- with tiled floor, cornice and coving, burglar alarm system and phone point.
- Living Room: (5.05m x 3.92m)
- with feature tile and stone surround fireplace with solid fuel inset, attractive cornice and coving, wooden floor and tv point. Double doors to
- Dining Area: (3.38m x 3.25m)
- with tiled floor and double doors to rear garden.
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room (5.28m x 2.80m)
- fully fitted kitchen with ample storage, integrated hob, fitted dishwasher and washing machine, tiled floor and door to rear garden.
- Landing: (2.89m x 2.20m)
- with hotpress, storage and access to attic.
- Master Bedroom (to rear): (4.05m x 3.03m)
- with fitted wardrobes and tv point. Door to
- Ensuite: (2.75m x 1.37m)
- with w.c., w.h.b. and shower.
- Bedroom 2 (to front): (4.45m x 3.08m)
- with fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 (to front): (2.85m x 2.72m)
- Bathroom: (2.78m x 1.70m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., bath with shower attachment, heated towel rail and tiled floor.
To the front of the property there is off street car parking for two vehicles. The garden to the front is set out in level lawn driveway with pedestrian access on both sides leading to rear garden. The rear garden is a notable feature and enjoys a sunny east facing aspect. It is predominately set out in level lawn and extends approximately 10m depth.
BER No. 107466435
Energy Performance Indicator: 281.3 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.