- Wonderfully bright and spacious family residence
- Sunny south facing rear garden approx. 13 m / 42 ft.
- Within 2 minute walk of Glencairn Luas Station
- Gas fire radiator central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Wired for alarm system
- Off street parking and side access
- Total floor area approx. 120 sq m (1291 sq ft)
The well laid out accommodation comprises of living room, kitchen, sun room, downstairs w.c, three bedrooms and bathroom. The property is enhanced by a beautifully extended sun room and landscaped rear garden with a southerly aspect, not overlooked extending to approx. 13 m / 42 ft. To the front there is off street parking and side access to rear garden.
Glencairn Copse is conveniently located within the popular Gallops development and is in close proximity to a range of amenities. Sandyford, Stepaside and Dundrum are all close by, the M50 is within minutes’ drive and the Luas Green Line is on the doorstep, along with numerous bus routes. Also convenient to a large number of primary and secondary schools. There is a wealth of local amenities including numerous golf clubs, driving ranges, Leopardstown race course, equestrian centres, Leopardstown medical centre and Cabinteely Retail Park are all within easy reach.
- June 29th 2019 1:00pm to 1:30pm
- Entrance Hall: (1.75m x 5.10m)
- with tiled floor. Door to
- Downstairs W.C.: (2.80m x 1.54m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., fully tiled floor and walls.
- Living Room: (3.30m x 5.45m)
- with feature open fireplace and wooden flooring.
- Kitchen: (3.45m x 5.15m)
- with range of units, stainless steel sink unit, Hotpoint oven, hob and marble countertops.
- Dining Room/ Sun Room: (5.10m x 6.00m)
- open-plan and sliding door to rear garden.
- Landing: (1.96m x 3.24m)
- Bedroom 1 (to front): (2.90m x 2.30m)
- single room
- Bedroom 2 (to front): (3.10m x 3.40m)
- double room
- Bedroom 3 (to rear): (4.00m x 2.75m)
- double room with built-in wardrobes.
- Bathroom (to rear): (1.72m x 1.94m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., electric shower, fully tiled floor and walls.
To the front of the property there is off street car parking for two vehicles with pedestrian access leading to rear garden. The rear garden is a notable feature and enjoys a sunny facing aspect with patio and lawned area extending to approximately 13 m / 42 ft. not overlooked.
BER No. 103728317
Energy Performance Indicator: 251.04 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.