- Bright spacious and well-presented accommodation of approximately 139 sq.m. (1,500 sq.ft.).
- Gas fired central heating.
- Double glazed windows.
- Eircom Phonewatch monitored alarm system.
- Highly convenient and well-respected family oriented location.
- Detached garage of approximately 5.3m x 2.5m (17'5" x 8'2").
- Pleasant outlook to the front overlooking a large green area.
- Large spacious floored and insulated attic accessed by Stira stairs.
- Fitted carpets, curtains, blinds and kitchen appliances included in the sale.
- Side entrance with pathway to rear garden
- Sunny rear garden of approximately 20m (65ft).
This is a highly convenient and very popular location being close to Rathfarnham village with its wide range of shops, within close proximity to well-respected primary and secondary schools such as High School, Our Lady’s, Loreto Rathfarnham, Gaelcholaiste an Phiarsaigh as well as Terenure College. Recreational amenities close by include Bushy Park, Marlay Park, St. Enda’s Park and a number of golf clubs including Castle, Rathfarnham, Grange and Edmonstown. There is a wide variety of shopping and leisure facilities close by at Rathfarnham, Dundrum and Nutgrove Shopping Centres and the property is serviced by excellent bus routes to all colleges, while the M50 is only a five minute drive offering links to a range of arterial roads and Dublin Airport.
- Entrance Porch: (1.6m x 0.5m)
- with sliding patio door. Leads to the
- Entrance Hall: (3.4m x 1.9m)
- with Eircom PhoneWatch alarm panel, ceiling coving and understairs storage with enclosed fuse board.
- Living Room: (6.3m x 3.8m)
- with ceiling coving.
- Breakfast Room: (6.4m x 3.7m)
- with coal effect gas fireplace, timber mantel, tiled inset and hearth, fitted cupboards, glass fronted cabinets, ceiling coving and French oak timber floor. Arch opening through to the
- Kitchen: (3.2m x 3.0m)
- with a range of oak fronted cupboards and units, sink unit, work surfaces, plumbed for dishwasher, provision for electric cooker with extractor fan over, tiled splashback and French oak timber floor. Door to
- Conservatory: (3.2m x 2.7m)
- with ceramic tiled floor, sliding door to the rear garden and plumbed for washing machine.
- with shelved hotpress with dual immersion and timer. Stira stairs leads to the attic.
- Bedroom 1: (3.9m x 3.5m)
- with sink unit with cupboards under.
- Bedroom 2: (3.8m x 2.7m)
- with fitted wardrobes and shelving.
- Bedroom 3: (3.7m x 3.4m)
- with a range of fitted wardrobes and sink unit with cupboard under.
- Bedroom 4: (2.8m x 2.9m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., bath with telephone shower over, separate step-in shower, fully tiled walls and tiled ceramic floor.
The landscaped sunny rear garden of approximately 20m (65ft) laid out mainly in lawn is abundant with mature trees and foliage, with two storage sheds, an outside toilet, boiler house, an outside tap and a pedestrian path leading to the front where there is a granite paved drive offering off street car parking. A detached garage to the side of approximately 5.3m x 2.5m (17'5" x 8'2") offers excellent storage or potential to extend/further develop this property, subject to planning permission.
BER No. 109977082
Energy Performance Indicator: 223.61 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01-492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.