- Double fronted two storey semi-detached residence
- Front garden with driveway providing off street parking with lawn and flower bed
- Pedestrian side entrance to rear garden
- Original Stained glass feature in front hall door
- Integrated domestic garage with up and over door and access to house
- Aluminium single-glazed windows
- Interconnecting reception rooms
- Sun lounge to rear overlooking south facing garden
- Large south facing garden extending to 27m (88ft)
- Oil fired central heating
- Detached domestic shed to rear
- Boiler house
- Five bedrooms
- Two and a half bathrooms
- Good attic space suitable for conversion
- Floor Area approx. 153sqm (1646sqft)
The concept of connectivity is paramount in relation to how one thinks about this location. The city centre is easily accessed on foot, by bike and car as well as enjoying excellent public transport links. The M50 Road network accesses both north and south Dublin and airport is easily accessed in the other direction. The new LUAS cross city line, Phibsborough station is a 10 min walk away. There are a host of local amenities virtually on your doorstep. Short walk to Phibsboro Cross City Luas Station. Well served by public transport served by Number 37 via Blackhorse avenue as well as 70, 39 , 39A (connects to UCD) via Old Cabra Road. In close Proximity to TU Dublin Grangegorman Campus (10 minute walk) Direct bus route to Blanchardstown IT, Trinity College, UCD (39A). Within reach of range of hospitals, Mater, Blanchardstown, James. Within a stroll of a variety of local schools, shops, supermarkets, restaurants in Cabra, Stoneybatter, Phibsboro.
and the wonderful amenity of Phoenix Park.
- Entrance Porch: (0.60m x 2.15m)
- with double porch doors and quarry tiling leading to
- Entrance Hall: (4.30m x 2.15m)
- spacious entrance hall with high ceiling, under stairs storage, guest WC and stairwell to first floor level.
- Guest WC: (0.85m x 1.75m)
- with WHB and tiled floor.
- Reception Room 1: (3.75m x 3.85m (not including bay window))
- bright reception room with high ceiling, decorative coving, picture rail, feature fireplace with cast iron inset and marble surround, bay window overlooking the front garden and folding double doors leading to
- Reception Room 2: (3.50m x 3.90m)
- with high ceiling, decorative coving, picture rail, solid timber floor and French doors leading to
- Conservatory/Sunroom: (4.00m x 3.30m)
- beautiful conservatory with south facing aspect overlooking the rear garden, solid timber floor, velux windows, recess lighting and double doors leading to garden.
- Kitchen/Dining Room: (2.75m x 4.80m x 2.05m x 2.35m)
- L shaped room with wall and floor mounted rustic style fitted kitchen, plumbed for dishwasher and integrated oven.
- Domestic Garage: (5.00m x 2.40m)
- with Henderson up and over door and access to the kitchen.
- First Floor Level:
- Bedroom 1: (2.90m x 3.85m)
- Double bedroom with built in wardrobes and window overlooking the front garden.
- Bedroom 2: (3.55m x 3.90m)
- Double bedroom with built in wardrobes and window overlooking the rear garden.
- Bedroom 3: (2.80m x 2.50m)
- Large single bedroom with built in wardrobes and window overlooking the front garden.
- Bedroom 4: (3.15m x 2.40m (max))
- Single bedroom with built in wardrobe and sink and window overlooking front garden.
- Bedroom 5: (3.80m x 3.40m)
- Double bedroom with built in wardrobe, window overlooking rear garden and en-suite.
- En-Suite: (1.50m x 1.45m)
- Fully tiled contemporary en-suite with WC, WHB, electric shower and heated towel rail and window for ventilation.
BER No. 112751946
Energy Performance Indicator: 353.47 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.