- Generous family accommodation approximately 128 sq.m (1382 sq.ft).
- West facing rear garden of approx. 16m x 11m (52’49” x 36’09”).
- Much sought after location in Terenure.
- Ample off street parking.
- Garage to side offering excellent potential to extend or remodel.
- Superb residential location, close to all amenities of Terenure Village.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Superb potential to extend and modernise.
The property enjoys a truly enviable corner position within this cul-de-sac. Glenavy Park is a quiet mature residential road off Terenure Road West surrounded by well-established primary and secondary schools including Terenure and Templeogue Colleges, Presentation and Our Lady’s girls schools, St. Pius X junior school and St. Joseph’s Boys School. It is also a short walk from Terenure Village with a wealth of amenities on the doorstep such as specialty shops, restaurants, boutiques, bars and an excellent transport service. There are a number of recreational and sporting facilities in the immediate area, and St Stephens Green and the City Centre are within easy access.
- Entrance Hall: (0.8m x 2.1m)
- with under stairs storage and guest w.c off.
- Guest W.C.: (2.5m x 4.3m)
- with w.c. , w.h.b. and window to front.
- Breakfast Room: (3.7m x 3.4m)
- with window looking over garden and leading through to
- Kitchen: (2.5m x 2.7m)
- with a range of eye and floor level units, sink unit, provision for washing machine, dryer and oven. Leading out to rear garden.
- Sitting/Dining Room: (3.6m x 9.0m)
- very large dual aspect room, open fire with brick surround and timber mantel.
- Bedroom 1 (4.3m x 3.3m)
- double room with built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 (3.9m x 3.3m)
- double room with built in mirror wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 (2.4m x 2.7m)
- single room.
- Bedroom 4 (3.7m x 3.5m)
- double room with door out to the balcony over the garage.
- Family Bathroom (2.1m x 2.4m)
- with w.c, w.h.b , shower unit and window to side.
To the front, there is a lawned garden and a driveway for ample off street parking. There is a garage to the side leading through to the rear west facing garden. The garden as mentioned previously is mainly laid in lawn with good privacy and a sunny westerly aspect.
BER No. 107996233
Energy Performance Indicator: 537.54 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01-492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com