- Substantial double fronted family home
- Five bedrooms (one en suite)
- Private west-facing rear garden approximately 34m (111 ft)
- Premier road in highly sought-after Mount Merrion
- Adjacent to neighbourhood shops and a short walk to the QBC and the N11
- Huge scope and further potential
- Gas fired central heating
- Floor area approximately 188 sq.m./2,023 sq.ft.
- Fitted carpets, curtains and fitted kitchen appliances included in the sale
A most appealing 1950s-built family home enjoying more generous accommodation than many houses in Mount Merrion. The property has been well maintained and extended over the years and now awaits a new owner to use their creativity and flair to create a home that is truly their own. Presently extending to an impressive 188 sq.m./2,023 sq.ft., the accommodation briefly comprises sitting room, drawing/dining room, family room, kitchen/breakfast room, guest shower room, five bedrooms (one en suite), study and bathroom.
The Rise is a highly convenient and sought-after location in Mount Merrion adjacent to neighbourhood shops which are a focal point for Mount Merrion. There is also a vibrant community centre, churches, sporting facilities, university campus at Belfield and an excellent selection of some of the country’s best known schools close by. The property is also within a short walk to the Quality Bus Corridor on the N11 and major shopping centres in Stillorgan and Blackrock at the DART station at Booterstown is easily accessible.
- Reception Hall (1.45m x 2.85m)
- with under stairs storage and door to
- Sitting Room (3.70m x 4.25m)
- with ceiling coving, marble fireplace with brass inset and raised marble hearth
- Drawing/Dining Room (6.05m x 6.70m)
- (maximum measurement) with sliding doors out to rear garden, Adams marble fireplace piece with Connemara marble inset and marble hearth.
- Guest shower room
- comprising shower, wc and whb.
- Family room (5.25m x 3.50m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast room (2.75m x 4.55m)
- with fitted presses, louvre door, fitted cupboards, presses, drawers, small worktop, one bowl stainless steel sink drainer unit, space for free-standing double oven, plumbed for dishwasher and tiled splashback.
- Half landing
- Bedroom 1 (2.75m x 2.45m)
- with wc
- comprising bath and whb
- Study (2.75m x 2.85m)
- First floor
- Bedroom 2 (2.85m x 3.30m)
- Bedroom 3 (3.50m x 4.40m)
- including built-in wardrobes, door to roof terrace, digial burglar alarm pad and door to
- comprising step-in tiled shower, wc, vanity whb and chrome heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 4 (3.70m x 4.40m)
- Bedroom 5 (2.85m x 2.85m)
- with built-in wardrobe.
The front garden is walled and hedged, laid out largely in lawn which is bordered by flower beds with mature shrubs, bushes and plants. Driveway provides off-street car parking and to the right, there is a covered pedestrian access to the rear garden. The west-facing rear garden is a particular feature of this fine home, extending to approximately 10m x 34m (32 ft x 111 ft), walled and hedged, laid out largely in lawn with flower beds with shrubs, bushes and rose bushes.
BER No. 109539882
Energy Performance Indicator: 424.73 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.