- Highly regarded residential address in the heart of Killiney Village
- Gas fired central heating
- Well-presented bright accommodation extending to approximately 86sq.m (925sq.ft)
- Low maintenance landscaped rear garden
- Serviced by excellent public transport
- Curtains and kitchen appliances included in the sale
- Attic conversion offering additional accommodation of approximately 17sq.m (183sq.ft)
The location of this family home is second to none in the heart of Killiney Village only a short walk from Killiney Hill, Roches Hill, the seafront and DART at both Killiney and Dalkey. The villages only a short distance away offer superb amenities and facilities to include a selection of boutique and specialist shops, churches, cafes, pubs and restaurants. There are also many recreational activities close by including golf, tennis, rugby clubs and the marine activities at Dun Laoghaire which can be easily accessed by the regular 59 bus.
- Reception Hall (1.9m x 4.2m)
- with tiled floor, understairs storage, enclosed fuse box and dado rail
- Kitchen (4m x 2.4m)
- with a range of factory finished white floor and wall units, window overlooking the front, partially tiled walls, tiled splashback, single bowl stainless steel sink, slim line Bosch dishwasher, Zanussi dryer, Beko oven and four ring electric hob with extractor over, wide cutlery and pot drawers, space for Beko fridge/freezer and wine rack
- Utility Space (2m x 1.9m)
- with door to rear garden, tiled floor and plumbed for washing machine
- Living/Dining Room (4m x 6m)
- with sliding patio door to rear, vaulted ceiling, fireplace with brick insert and electric inset and houses the Vokera gas boiler with digital controls
- with window overlooking the front and stairs to attic room
- with tiled floor, fully tiled walls, timber panelled ceiling with recessed lighting, w.c., wash hand basin set into unit with storage, heated towel rail and Jacuzzi bath with electric Mira Elite ST shower over
- Bedroom 1 (3.4m x 2.8m)
- with fitted wardrobes, window overlooking the rear and dado rail
- Bedroom 2 (3.4m x 2.9m)
- with an excellent range of fitted wardrobes and picture window overlooking the front
- Attic Room (6.1m x 2.7m)
- with stairwell leading up, Velux window overlooking the rear and excellent under eaves storage
The property is located on Glenalua Road offering on street parking to the front. A pedestrian gate leads into the front garden, an ideal location to avail of the westerly evening sun. Gated side access leads to the rear. This has been covered to offer excellent additional storage. The rear garden measures approximately 15m (50ft) with patio area, purpose built outhouse and steps leading to an elevated garden with artificial lawn bordered by rockery with mature planting and shrubbery.
BER No. 109928531
Energy Performance Indicator: 288.92 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.