- Highly regarded prestigious residential address
- Positioned in a mature cul-de-sac setting
- Floor area approximately 183sqm (1970sqft)
- Pedestrian access leading to the junction of Myrtle Park and Beechwood Park providing short cuts to Dun Laoghaire and Lower Glenageary Road
- Gas fired central heating
- Surrounded by excellent primary and secondary schools
- Fitted carpets, curtains and integrated kitchen appliances included in the sale
- Excellent off street car parking
- Wonderfully private landscaped rear garden
- Close to regular bus and DART services
21 Glenageary Woods extends to approximately 183sq.m (1,970sq.ft) and the accommodation is bright, airy and in turnkey condition. Upon entering the property one is greeted by a welcoming entrance hall with guest .w.c., impressive interconnecting reception rooms lead through to the kitchen/breakfast room with a door out to the patio rear garden. Upstairs there are five fine double bedrooms, the master with an en suite and a family bathroom. To the front of the property there is off street car parking and a gated side access leads to a very private completely secluded rear garden that is laid out in patio with a lawned area to the side and a garage and potting shed.
21 Glenageary Woods is ideally situated in this enormously popular location in the heart of Glenageary. Within only a short stroll are Dalkey and Glasthule villages with their wide variety of amenities including excellent restaurants, boutique shopping and pubs. Dun Laoghaire with its extensive shopping facilities and recreational facilities including the harbour and marina is also close by. There is a very convenient pedestrian short cut leading through to the junction of Beechwood Park and Myrtle Park which offers a short cut down to Dun Laoghaire and to Lower Glenageary Road with the No. 7. Local shopping is available at Glenageary Shopping Centre, Park Pointe and Sallynoggin to include Lidl and Aldi. Public transport facilities are excellent with numerous bus routes including the no.7 and 46a close by and the DART at both Sandycove/Glasthule and Glenageary within easy reach offering ease of access to the city centre and surrounding areas. There are excellent schools in the vicinity including Dalkey School Project, Rathdown School, St. Joseph’s of Cluny and CBC Monkstown only a short distance away. There are many recreational activities close by to include tennis, rugby, golf, GAA and soccer clubs and lovely walks along the seafront and up Killiney and Dalkey hills.
- Entrance Hall (4m x 3.85m)
- with solid timber flooring, digital security alarm panel, cloaks storage with exposed fuse board, recessed lighting, ceiling coving, understairs storage and door to
- Guest W.C.
- with tiled floor, tiled walls, w.c., cabinet wash hand basin, heated chrome towel rail and recessed lighting
- Living Room (4.5m x 6.1m)
- with solid timber floor, ceiling coving, recessed lighting, fireplace with tiled surround, timber mantle, slate hearth and gas fire inset and double doors opening into the
- Dining Room (3.85m x 6.1m)
- with solid timber floor, ceiling coving, recessed lighting, double doors out to the rear garden and door to
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (4.1m x 5m)
- with tiled floor, a range of fitted Shaker style cupboards and overhead units, Thor washing machine & dryer, marble worktop surface and splashback, plumbed for dishwasher, integrated Fisher & Paykel electric double oven, space for fridge/freezer, large pull out pantry, cupboard housing the Ideal Logic System S30IE gas fired central heating boiler and five ring Siemens gas hob with electric Sieg extractor fan over
- Landing (2.55m x 3m)
- with hatch to attic with pull down ladder and shelved hot press with dual immersion boiler
- Bedroom 1 (3.6m x 4.55m)
- with a range of built in wardrobes and door to
- En Suite Shower Room
- with tiled floor, tiled walls, w.c., cabinet wash hand basin with mirrored unit over, bidet, step in shower and heated chrome towel rail
- Bedroom 2 (3.9m x 4.2m)
- with a range of built in wardrobes
- Bedroom 3 (3.4m x 3m)
- with ceiling coving
- Bedroom 4 (2.6m x 3.5m)
- with a range of built in wardrobes
- Bedroom 5 (3.8m x 3m)
- with a range of sliding built in wardrobes
- Family Bathroom (2.8m x 1.8m)
- with tiled floor, tiled walls, cabinet wash hand basin with mirrored unit over, w.c., bath with jets & telephone shower over, step in shower and heated chrome towel rail
- Garage (4.9m x 3m)
To the front of the property there is off street parking for numerous cars. A gate leads through to a very private, secluded patio garden with a lawned area and raised beds with mature trees and shrubbery. There is a detached garage (4.9m x 3m) to the side.
BER No. 111283149
Energy Performance Indicator: 211.78
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.