- Prestigious highly regarded residential address
- Bright generously proportioned accommodation
- Floor area of approximately 125sq.m (1,345sq.ft)
- Extensive sunny west facing landscaped rear garden measuring approximately 96ft in length
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Within a short walk of local shops, schools and excellent recreation and leisure facilities
- Close to excellent public transport with regular bus services and Glenageary DART Station within easy access
- Vast potential to extend into the garage and to the rear subject to the necessary planning permission
72 Glenageary Park is ideal for a growing family and the accommodation is very versatile and lends itself very well to extending in to the very large sunny west facing garden. The accommodation is bright and airy and comprises downstairs of generous interconnecting living/ dining room, kitchen/breakfast room and guest w.c. Upstairs there are five bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property benefits from excellent off street car parking to the front and one of the largest rear gardens in Glenageary Park.
The location of this superb property is second to none being within just a short walk from the excellent amenities in Glenageary Shopping Centre, Killiney Shopping Centre with Dun Laoghaire Town Centre just a short commute away with its wide array of local and specialist shops, shopping centres, excellent restaurants, pubs, IMC Cinema and the Lexicon Library. The People’s Park hosts a wonderful Farmers Market every Sunday and the four yacht clubs and extensive marina at Dun Laoghaire Harbour with its two piers will be of major interest to the marine and sailing enthusiast.
There are excellent primary and secondary schools in the surrounding area as well as a host of recreational and leisure facilities surrounding the property. The area is well serviced by excellent public transport with numerous bus routes running close by and Glenageary DART Station only a walk away. The M50 at Cherrywood is within easy reach as is the LUAS station at Cherrywood.
- Reception Hall (1.65m x 5.3m)
- with digital security alarm panel, telephone point, ceiling coving and door to
- Understairs W.C.
- with pedestal wash hand basin
- Sitting Room (3.4m x 5m)
- with ceiling coving, marble fireplace with gas coal effect fire to the front and raised marble hearth, wall lights, television point and sliding doors opening through to the
- Dining Room (3.9m x 3.5m)
- with ceiling coving, large picture window overlooking the extensive sunny west facing rear garden and hatch through to the
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (3.5m x 3.8m)
- with a range of fitted press units, drawers, worktops, double drainer single bowl stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, space for standalone cooker, space for fridge/freezer, large picture window overlooking the garden, television point and part double glazed door opening out to the side
- with hatch to attic with pull down ladder and shelved hot press with dual immersion unit
- Bedroom 1 (2.5m x 3.2m)
- with part double glazed door opening out to the balcony to the front
- Bedroom 2 (2.6m x 3.2m)
- with windows looking front
- Bedroom 3 (2.4m x 4.3m)
- with window to front, television point and a range of built in wardrobes with cupboards over
- Bedroom 4 (3.1m x 3.8m)
- with picture window overlooking the rear and a range of built in wardrobes with cupboards over
- Bedroom 5 (3.5m x 2.9m)
- with large picture window overlooking the garden
- Family Bathroom
- with large bath with Mira Elite electric shower over, w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor and mirrored fronted medicine cabinet
- Garage (2.5m x 5.2m)
- with up and over door, electricity meter, fuse board and built in shelving
Gated pillars open into the front garden which is mainly laid in lawn with a driveway with space to park two cars. A wide gated side access leads through to the extensive west facing rear garden (measuring 96ft) is mainly laid in lawn with mature hedgerows, plants, shrubs, and trees, The garden provides plenty of scope to extend this already spacious family home subject to the necessary planning permission. Purpose built garden store with gas fired central heating boiler.
BER No. 112948088
Energy Performance Indicator: 300.72 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 8 Railway Road, Dalkey, Co. Dublin, Ireland, A96 D3K2
Telephone: or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.