- Bright generously proportioned accommodation
- Floor area of approximately 151sq.m (1,625sq.ft)
- Delightful south facing landscaped rear garden measuring approximately 98ft in length
- Double glazed windows
- Gas fired central heating
- Within a short walk of local shops and schools
- Close to excellent public transport with regular bus services and Glenageary DART Station within easy access
178 Glenageary Park is ideal for a growing family and offers generous proportions throughout yet still offering the potential to extend further into the partially converted attic. The accommodation is bright and airy and comprises downstairs of generous interconnecting living/ dining room, a study/ bathroom, kitchen/breakfast room and guest w.c. Upstairs there are five bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property benefits from excellent off street car parking to the front and a large and private south facing rear garden.
The location of this superb property is second to none being within just a short walk from the excellent amenities in Glenageary Shopping Centre, Killiney Shopping Centre and Sallynoggin with Dun Laoghaire Town Centre just a short commute away with its wide array of local and specialist shops, shopping centres, excellent restaurants, pubs, IMC Cinema and the Lexicon Library.
There are excellent primary and secondary schools in the surrounding area as well as a host of recreational and leisure facilities surrounding the property. The area is well serviced by excellent public transport with numerous bus routes running close by and Glenageary DART Station only a walk away. The M50 at Cherrywood is within easy reach as is the LUAS station at Cherrywood.
- September 21st 2019 12:30pm to 1:00pm
- Porch (1.5m x 1.3m)
- tiled floor
- Hallway (4.1m x 1.7m)
- wired for eircom phonewatch,
- Living Room (3.1m x 5m)
- stone effect surround with gas fire insert, tv point, sliding doors into dining room.
- Dining Room (4m x 3.9m)
- Built in shelving, sliding door to rear garden
- Study/bathroom (2.6m x 5m)
- (converted garage) w.c., w.h.b, wet room style shower with triton electric shower insert, half tiled floor, tiled walls.
- Guest w.c. (1.9m x 1.9)
- tiled walls, bidet, w.c., wash hand basin, under stairs storage
- Kitchen (3.8m x 3.7m)
- Tiled walls, extensive range of wall and floor units, space for a cooker, built in extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine & dishwasher, stainless steel sink, door to covered side passage.
- Outside Storage Room
- wired for electricity providing space for utilities if needed, door to rear garden.
- Landing (3m x 4.7m)
- access to attic, hotpress with shelved storage
- Bedroom 1 (2.6m x 3.2m)
- Door out onto balcony overlooking the front
- Bedroom 2 (2.6m x 3.2m)
- overlooking the front
- Bedroom 3 (2.5m x 4.3m)
- overlooks the front of the proeprty, has a storage cupboard
- Bedroom 4 (3m x 4m)
- built in wardrobes, storage cupboard
- Bedroom 5 (2.9m x 3.8m)
- built in storage cupboard overlooking the rear
- Family Bathroom (2.7m x 1.7m)
- Part tiled walls, step in shower with Triton shower insert, w.c., w.h.b., access into attic.
- Gated pillars lead to the front garden which is mainly laid in lawn with a driveway with space to park two cars. The large south facing rear garden (measuring 98ft) is mainly laid in lawn with mature hedgerows, plants, shrubs, and trees, including fruit bearing apple trees, a greenhouse, garden block built workhouse/storage shed. The garden provides plenty of scope to extend this already spacious family home (Subject to P.P)
Gated pillars lead to the front garden which is mainly laid in lawn with a driveway with space to park two cars. The large south facing rear garden (measuring 98ft) is mainly laid in lawn with mature hedgerows, plants, shrubs, and trees, including fruit bearing apple trees, a greenhouse, garden block built workhouse/storage shed. The garden provides plenty of scope to extend this already spacious family home (Subject to P.P)
BER No. 112570718
Energy Performance Indicator: 311.67
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.