- Highly regarded prestigious residential address
- Surrounded by excellent schools and recreational and leisure activities
- Within a short stroll of Glenageary DART Station and a regular bus service
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Sunny south easterly facing rear garden measuring approximately 16.3m (53ft)
- Floor area of approximately 190sq.m (2,050sq.ft)
- Vast potential to further extend subject to the necessary Planning Permissions
- Secure gated off street parking for numerous cars
- Gas fired central heating
- Fitted carpets, curtains, blinds, kitchen and utility appliances included in the sale
- The superb amenities of Dalkey, Sandycove and Glasthule villages a short stroll away as is the seafront and Dun Laoghaire Town Centre
Constructed in circa 1980 this superb property comes to the market by the original owner. Its location is an outstanding feature being surrounded by a host of excellent primary and secondary schools with Sharavogue, the Harold, Castle Park, St. Joseph’s of Cluny and Rathdown all literally on the doorstep. There is a wide range of recreation and leisure facilities close by which include tennis, golf, hockey, football and GAA clubs, the fitness centre in Fitzpatrick’s Castle as well as the pleasant tranquil walks over Dalkey and Killiney hills and by the seafront are all close at hand.
The superb amenities and facilities of Dalkey, Sandycove and Glasthule villages with their excellent local boutique shops, cafes, bars and excellent restaurants are within walking distance whilst the more extensive shopping at Dun Laoghaire Town Centre is just a small commute further away.
The area benefits from excellent transport links with a regular bus service as well as Glenageary DART Station within minutes’ walk away, making commuting to and from schools and the city centre very simple.
The Forty Foot bathing club at Sandycove Harbour as well as the four yacht clubs and extensive marina at Dun Laoghaire Harbour will be of major interest to the marine and sailing enthusiast.
Briefly the house comprises of generous proportions and has a dining/playroom off the hall. Next are two interconnecting reception rooms, a sitting room and family/TV room which in turn opens through to the large kitchen/breakfast room which is fully fitted and comes with all the appliances included in the sale. Upstairs a generous landing opens into five very good bedrooms, the master with a large en suite shower room and a refurbished family bathroom services the remaining bedrooms. The attic offers excellent storage. The garden to the front is well walled, hedged, planted with mature shrubbery and lawn and offers gated off street parking for a number of cars. The rear garden is very private and not overlooked laid out mainly in sandstone patio with large lawn and bordered by mature shrubbery and well walled. There is a purpose built outhouse/workshop which has a Belfast sink plumbed and electrical points. There are also views up Killiney Hill.
- Reception Hall (1.3m x 7.2m)
- with solid oak flooring, enclosed radiator, ceiling coving, ceiling roses, telephone point and digital security alarm unit
- Guest W.C.
- with w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor, cloak hanging area and understairs storage
- Dining Room/Playroom (2.7m x 4.65m)
- with ceiling coving
- Sitting Room (3.7m x 5.15m)
- with solid oak floor, ceiling coving, ceiling rose, open fireplace with mahogany surround and marble tiled inset and hearth, television point and double folding multi paned doors leading through to the
- Family/TV Room (3.7m x 5.85m)
- with solid oak floor, ceiling coving, ceiling rose, Adam's style painted fireplace with gas coal effect fire to the front and marble tiled inset and hearth, television point and double folding double glazed French doors opening out to the rear
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (4.3m x 5.85m)
- with timber effect floor, fitted with a range of painted press units, drawers, saucepan drawers, work tops, single bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit, picture window overlooking the rear, tiled splashback, plumbed for dishwasher and washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, Zanussi built in stainless steel double oven, Moffit four ring electric hob with extractor over, fitted shelving, space for tumble dryer, telephone point and broom cupboard with digital heating controls
- with shelved hot press with dual immersion unit and timer, digital alarm panel and hatch to attic
- Bedroom 1 (2.3m x 3.15m)
- which is laid out as an office with a range of built in wardrobes with cupboards over
- Bedroom 2 (2.3m x 3.15m)
- with a range of built in wardrobes
- Bedroom 3 (3.3m x 4.5m)
- with a range of ceiling to floor built in sliding wardrobes
- Bedroom 4 (4.4m x 4.15m)
- with a range of built in ceiling to floor sliderobes, telephone point, panic button, picture window overlooking the rear and door to
- En Suite Shower Room
- with step in tiled Mira Event shower, pedestal wash hand basin with fitted mirror over with illumination and shaving socket, w.c., part tiled walls, tiled floor, a chrome heated towel and wall mounted heater
- Bedroom 5 (3.7m x 3.65m)
- with a range of built in wardrobes with cupboards over, picture window overlooking the rear and pedestal wash hand basin with mirror over
- Family Bathroom
- with bath with shower attachment, w.c., pedestal wash hand basin with mirror over, shaving socket and light, part tiled walls, step in tiled Mira Vigour electric shower with oversized tray and medicine cabinet
- Outhouse (3m x 3m)
- with a pitched concrete tiled roof, vaulted ceiling with loft storage, Belfast sink, sockets, electricity and a worktop
To the front there is gated off street parking for a number of cars bordered by mature shrubbery and planting. A gated side access leads through to the private sunny rear garden that is laid out mainly in lawn with large Indian sandstone patio area. The garden measures approximately 16.3m (53ft) in length and has a sunny south easterly orientation and avails of views over Killiney Hill. There is a large purpose built outhouse with plumbing and electricity.
BER No. 111444576
Energy Performance Indicator: 215.53 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.