- Bright generously proportioned accommodation
- Floor area of approximately 146sq.m (1,572sq.ft)
- Delightful westerly facing landscaped rear garden measuring approximately 28m (92ft) in length
- Double glazed windows
- Gas fired central heating
- Within a short walk of local shops and schools
- Close to excellent public transport with regular bus services and Glenageary DART Station within easy access
- Carpets, curtains and kitchen appliances included in the sale
110 Glenageary Avenue is a substantial well-built solid residence which has been very well-maintained over the years and is presented well throughout. The property is ideal for a growing family and offers generous proportions throughout yet still offering the potential to extend further into the partially converted attic. The accommodation is bright and airy and comprises downstairs of generous interconnecting reception rooms, a study, kitchen/breakfast room and guest w.c. Upstairs there are four bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property benefits from excellent off street car parking to the front and a large and private west facing rear garden.
The location of this superb property is second to none being within just a short walk from the excellent amenities in Glenageary Shopping Centre, Killiney Shopping Centre and Sallynoggin with Dun Laoghaire Town Centre just a short commute away with its wide array of local and specialist shops, shopping centres, excellent restaurants, pubs, IMC Cinema and the Lexicon Library.
There are excellent primary and secondary schools in the surrounding area as well as a host of recreational and leisure facilities surrounding the property. The area is well serviced by excellent public transport with numerous bus routes running close by and Glenageary DART Station only a walk away. The M50 at Cherrywood is within easy reach as is the LUAS station at Cherrywood.
- February 24th 2018 11:00am to 11:30am
- Entrance Porch (1.5m x 1.7m)
- with mosaic tiled floor
- Entrance Hallway (1.6m x 4.1m)
- with digital security alarm system
- Guest W.C.
- with step down, tiled floor, tiled walls, w.c., pedestal wash hand basin and understairs storage
- Study/Converted Garage (2.4m x 5.2m)
- with a range of built in shelving units
- Kitchen (3.6m x 3.8m)
- with a range of fitted cupboards and Shaker style overhead units, double drainer stainless steel sink unit, tiled splashback, integrated electric Whirlpool oven, four ring Whirlpool hob, electric Thor extractor fan over, space for separate under counter fridge and freezer, heating controls and door out to the
- Covered Side Passage (0.9m x 1.1m)
- Utility Room (2.5m x 2m)
- with tiled floor, plumbed for washing machine and dryer, single drainer stainless steel sink unit and door to rear garden
- Living Room (3.4m x 4.9m)
- with granite fireplace with timber mantle, tiled hearth and gas fire insert and sliding doors lead through to the
- Dining Room (4.1m x 3.75m)
- with door to the hall and sliding doors out to the rear garden
- with shelved hot press and video intercom system
- Bedroom 1 (4.3m x 3.1m)
- with door out to the balcony and a range of fitted sliderobes
- Bedroom 2 (4.5m x 3.5m)
- with wardrobe
- Bedroom 3 (3.8m x 2.75m)
- with built in wardrobe and stairs to the attic
- Bedroom 4 (2.7m x 3.8m)
- with wardrobe and gas fired central heating Worchester boiler
- Shower Room (2.2m x 2.6m)
- with tiled floor, partially tiled walls, part timber clad walls, w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, shower, timber clad ceiling and recessed lighting
- Attic (5.8m x 7.7m)
To the front of the property there is a concrete slabbed driveway which provides ample off street car parking with lawned area surrounded by mature shrubbery. A covered side passage leads through to the westerly facing rear garden with large patio area and beautiful mature planting and manicured lawn.
BER No. 110751690
Energy Performance Indicator: 341.06 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01-280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.