- Approximately 151sq.m (1,625 sq.ft) of bright well-proportioned family accommodation
- Private south facing rear garden (approx. 18m. / 60ft.)
- Garage and seperate side access with ample scope to extend subject to relevant planning permissions
- Oil fired central heating
- Eircom Phone Watch alarm system
- Fitted carpets, curtains and kitchen appliances included in sale
- Quiet, mature, residential location
- Excellent schools, shopping and recreational facilities close by
The accommodation is bright and airy and has been extended over the years to approximately 151sq.m (1,625 sq.ft). At ground level, there is ample living space to include a gracious entrance hallway, a dining room, a living room that opens up into a family room, a kitchen/breakfast room and a TV room. There is also a guest W.C. Upstairs there are four bedrooms and a family bathroom along with a converted attic room with panoramic views of the mountains.
A particular feature of this property is the beautifully landscaped south facing rear garden, measuring approximately 18m (60ft) in length with a suntrap patio and is well stocked with mature trees and shrubbery, offering great privacy. To the front of the property there is a cobble lock driveway providing good off-street car parking. A garage to the side with separate side access offers huge potential subject to relevant planning permission.
Glenabbey Road is a most sought after, family orientated road, in the heart of Mount Merrion. The location is of utmost convenience, being within easy reach of a host of amenities including local shops, public transport links along the Stillorgan Quality Bus Corridor and the Luas and excellent local restaurants and pubs. The M50 interchange is a short distance away. The leisure facilities available at Deerpark are second to none with ample open space, football pitches, Deerpark tennis club, a superb playground and pleasant walks. In addition to Deerpark Tennis Club there are numerous other sports facilities and clubs close by to include Mount Merrion Football Club and Kilmacud Crokes GAA.
Some of South County Dublin’s most renowned primary and secondary schools including Oatlands College, Mount Anville, Colaiste Eoin and Colaiste Iosagain are close by as well as UCD’s Belfield campus being only a short distance away. Dundrum Town Centre offers extensive shopping and recreational facilities as does Stillorgan.
To the front there is ample off street car parking on a cobble lock driveway, with a garage and side access to the rear garden which measures approximately 18m. (60ft.) in length, laid out mainly in lawn with a patio, barna shed, mature trees and shrubbery. There are additional block built storage sheds also.
- Outer Reception Hall (1.9m x 3.4m)
- timber floor, eircom phone watch system, arch to
- Inner Hall (3m x 2.3m)
- door to:
- Guest W.C.
- under stairs, comprising wc, whb, tiled floor, access to under stairs storage. Door to the front to
- Dining Room (3.6m x 3.8m)
- continuation of timber floor, cast iron fireplace with raised slate hearth, picture rail.
- Living Room (4.7m x 3.8m)
- with picture rail and brick fireplace with raised tiled hearth, sliding glass doors to:
- Family Room (4m x 3.2m)
- with timber floor, door out to rear patio, sliding doors to:
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (3m x 3.9m)
- fitted with a range of presses, cupboards, drawers, worktop surface, one bowl stainless steel sink drainer unit, free standing electric double oven with hob and extractor hood over, plumbed for dishwasher, dryer, tiled splash backing, oil boiler with shelving above, enclosed fuse board, door to covered side passage, breakfast area has timber floor and door to:
- TV Room (3m x 2.4m)
- with timber floor.
- Bedroom 1 (3.6m x 3.8m)
- including built in wardrobe, with timber floor.
- Bedroom 2 (3.45m x 3.85m)
- (average measurement) including built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 (2.35m x 2.8m)
- Bedroom 4 (2.3m x 3.8m)
- including built in wardrobe.
- comprises bath, separate shower with TritonT90 shower, wc, vanity whb, tiled floor and largely tiled walls, with hot press
- Converted attic (3.35m x 5.25m)
- used as an attic bedroom/study, with panelled walls, two presses, access to under eaves storage, from the dormer window there are beautiful views facing south towards Three Rock Mountain and the Sugar Loaf.
BER No. 108885971
Energy Performance Indicator: 431.33
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org