- Convenient & Private location
- Oil Fired central heating
- Fitted Alarm system
- Ample off street parking
Accommodation is exceptionally generous and extends to reception foyer, hall, kitchen/dining, study, sitting room, formal dining room, conservatory, rear hall, utility and guest w.c. all at ground floor level. A half landing offers the first double bedroom. The first floor is home to the master bedroom, which boasts three large bay windows with views overlooking Glashaboy estuary and en suite, three further bedrooms one with en-suite and a family bathroom. The return floor consists of a further double bedroom. The top floor consists of two attic rooms historically used as servant quarters, that provide excellent storage space.
The outside is accessed through a castle type arch and long drive way which opens up to provide a spacious parking area. A driveway to side and tiered garden overlook Glashaboy Estuary.
Viewing is highly advised to truly appreciate this historic and truly unique property.
- Reception Foyer (6.4m x 3.4m)
- Exceptional foyer which contains decorative plasterwork ceiling, large featured marble fireplace and is fully Carpeted.
- Entrance Hall (7.9m x 1.8m)
- Impressive ceiling height continues through the hallway, fully carpeted.
- Kitchen/Dining Room (9.5m x 5.4m)
- Open plan and bright south facing room with views overlooking the Glashaboy estuary. Fully fitted kitchen with floor and eye level units with display cabinet and marble counter top. Integrated units to include: double oven, hob, extractor, dishwasher, and American fridge freezer. Dining area boasts wooden flooring and feature fireplace (currentl
- Study (3.3m x 2.4m)
- Located off the kitchen/dining this room is fully carpeted and currently used as home office.
- Sitting Room (5.4m x 5.2m)
- Located off and accessed via double doors from the kitchen, this room is cosy and with access to the conservatory, very bright. Feature fireplace and carpeted.
- Formal Dining Room (6.3m x 5.3m)
- Accessed via double doors from sitting room and finished with wood floor this room is extremely bright with three bay windows. Access to conservatory.
- Conservatory (11.6m x 1.8m)
- Enclosed glazed conservatory providing direct access to the Kitchen/dining room, sitting room and formal dining room. The conservatory also provides access to the gardens and enjoys beautiful views of Glashaboy estuary. Fully tiled.
- Back Hall (5.8m x 2.1m)
- Fully tiled with access to the rear of the property.
- Utility Room (3.1m x 2.1m)
- Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer. Also contains a freezer, single drain sink, and fitted cupboard offering ample storage, fully tiled.
- Guest w.c
- Located within the utility room fully tiled with two piece bathroom suite.
- Master Bedroom (8.1m x 5.4m)
- An impressive double bedroom with three bay windows and shutters offering superb views overlooking Glashaboy estuary. Fully carpeted.
- Ensuite (3.6m x 3.5m)
- Four piece suite including freestanding bath, standalone shower, wash hand basin with storage unit underneath. Fully tiled.
- Bedroom 2 (5.4m x 3.9m)
- Large double bedroom with views overlooking the estuary, en-suite located off. Fully carpeted.
- Ensuite (4.4m x 2.35m)
- Three piece suite with a small walk in wardrobe. Fully carpeted with views over Glashaboy estuary.
- Bedroom 3 (5.8m x 3.0m)
- Located on the return landing this double bedroom is fully carpeted.
- Bedroom 4 (3.9m x 4.2m)
- Double bedroom used as a nursery with door connecting to the master bedroom. Fully carpeted with views of Glashaboy estuary.
- Bedroom 5 (3.5m x 4.0m)
- Double bedroom located above the main entrance of the property. Fully carpeted.
- Family Bathroom (2.2m x 2.1m)
- Three piece suite with power shower, timber flooring and window.
- Bedroom 6 (3.0m x 3.0m)
- Located on the half-landing between ground and first floor. Double bedroom with built in storage and wooden flooring.
- Attic Room 1 (9.2m x 7.7m (L-shaped))
- Attic Room 2 (6.6m x 4.8m)
A sweeping, tree lined tarmac driveway brings you up to the house where it opens to a large wrap around driveway providing space for multiple cars. A tiered south facing garden provides a bright outdoor space with beautiful views overlooking Glashaboy estuary.
BER No. 111136685
Energy Performance Indicator: 303.45 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: 021 4275079 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.