- Semi-detached modern three bedroom home
- Secluded rear garden
- Off street parking to the front
- Gas fired central heating
- Build in wardrobes to all bedrooms
- Bright spacious accommodation
- Central location close to local amenities
- Floor area approx. 85 sq.m (904 sq.ft)
Glasnevin Woods is a mature development surrounded by a whole host of local amenities, schools and transport links. Ease of access is key to this properties location with the M1 five minutes’ drive away with the M50 motorway less than ten minutes away. Dublin city is easily reached by bus or foot and this lovely home is quite close to the National Botanic Gardens and all the other wonderful amenities that Glasnevin has to offer.
- Entrance Hall: (1.94m x 4.5m)
- Bright and spacious hallway with hand under stairs storage press.
- Kitchen/Dining Room: (2.7m x 4.5m)
- The kitchen/dining room overlooks the front garden and is fitted with wall and floor units. There is plumbing for a washing machine. There is ample dining space, double doors open through to the living room. Tiled flooring.
- Living Room: (4.7m x 4.9m)
- The large living room overlooks and opens out to the secluded rear garden through sliding double doors. A fireplace creates a real focal point. Laminate flooring.
- Master Bedroom: (2.7m x 3.8m)
- The master bedroom is located to the rear of the property and features build in sliding mirrored wardrobes. There is access to an en-suite, Wooden flooring.
- En-Suite: (1.7m x 2.7m)
- The en-suite is fitted with wc, whb and walk in shower with tiled surround. Tiled flooring. A sky light allows natural light.
- Bedroom Two: (2.7m x 3.2m)
- Bright and spacious double bedroom with built in wardrobes. Wooden flooring.
- Bedroom Three: (1.93m x 3.1m)
- Spacious single bedroom with feature window and built in storage. Wooden flooring.
- Bathroom: (1.67m x 2.7m)
- The bathroom is fitted with wc, whb and bath with overhead shower and tiled surround. Tiled flooring. A sky light provides natural light.
BER No. 101181600
Energy Performance Indicator: 293.5 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.