- Classic 1930's design
- Bright spacious well maintained accommodation
- Domestic garage to side
- Opportunity to extend to the side subject to P.P
- Private 100ft long rear garden with mature trees
- Rear tree-lined boundary providing great privacy
- Sought after residential location
- Well recessed from the road with good off street parking
- Lush lawns front and rear
- Floor area approx. 115 sq.m (1,237 sq.ft)
Internally the accommodation is bright and spacious having been loving cared for down through the years. The accommodation comprises entrance hall, two reception rooms, kitchen/breakfast room, three bedrooms and bathroom. Domestic garage to side.
The rear garden extends to an impressive 30m/ 100ft and the rear mature tree-lined boundary affords the property great privacy.
- Entrance Hall (4.62m x 2.42m)
- very bright and spacisu hallway with staircase
- Reception Room 1 (3.95m x 4.20m)
- Bay window wth south facing aspect.
- Reception room 2 (3.75m x 3.85m)
- Open fireplace with gas coal effect fire inset. Picture window overlooking rear garden.
- Kitchen (2.68m x 4.4m)
- leads to side passage. Two windows overlooking rear garden. Floor and wall mounted presses. Sink unit. plumbing for dishwasher.
- Side passge (3.45m x .80m)
- access to garage and rear garden
- Landing (3.5m x 1.81m)
- Bedroom 1 (3.75m x 4.20m)
- Master to front. Bay window overlooking Glasnevin Avenue.
- Bedroom 2 (3.75m x 3.84m)
- Double to rear.
- Bedroom 3 (2.56m x 2.68m)
- Large single to front.
- Bathroom (1.68m x 2.67m)
- Part tiled. WC, WHB, bath.
- Garage (5.05m x 2.6m)
- Plumbed for washing machine.
Garden to front with off street parking measuring appro. 11m x 9m. Rear garden of approx. 30 m set in lawn with pathway and bordered by mature shrubs
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.