- Approx 108 sq.m excluding garage.
- Mains gas connected to the property.
- TV Points.
- Double glazed windows.
- Off Street Parking.
- Domestic Garage.
- Secluded and mature south facing rear garden approx. 75ft in length.
The property further benefits from the presence of a domestic garage to the side with up and over doors offering further off street parking, the possibility of conversion or indeed a two storey side extension to greatly enhance the floor area of the property, subject to the necessary planning permissions. There are double glazed windows throughout.
Internally the house has been very well maintained having been lovingly cared for down through the years.
On entering the property, a wide entrance hallway leads to the two good sized reception rooms both with original open tiled fireplaces and large picture windows overlooking the gardens. Also off the hallway there is the kitchen cum breakfast room which offers good proportions. On the first floor of the property there are three spacious bedrooms, two double and a large single, and also the main family bathroom and separate toilet.
The location of this fine residence could not be better. Dublin City University is within minutes walking distance, as are a host of local amenities within the area including shops, restaurants and the National Botanical Gardens. Dublin city centre is within a 15-minute drive and the area is well-serviced by numerous bus routes. The property enjoys excellent transport links and is within a 10-minute drive of Dublin International Airport and close to the M50 motorway junction providing ease of access to Dublin and the surrounding counties.
- Entrance Porch
- The glazed porch leads to the entrance hallway. Tiled flooring.
- Entrance Hall (3.95m x 2.66m)
- The large hallway is flooded with natural light with the aid of a large glass hall door and matching side panels. There is access to under stairs storage.
- Sitting Room (3.88m x 3.85m)
- Located to the front this elegant room features an original fireplace with tiled surround. Coving.
- Dining Room (4.8m x 4m)
- This spacious room to the rear is flooded with natural light, an original fireplace creates a real focal point. Coving
- Kitchen & Breakfast room (3.54m x 3.94m)
- The kitchen is fitted with wall and floor units. Sink unit and drainer. Counter tops and tile splash backs. Free standing gas cooker. Large window frames the view over the rear garden. A door leads out to the rear garden and garage. Television point
- Bedroom One (3.97m x 3.8m)
- Bright and spacious double bedroom located to the front with built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom Two (3.8m x 3.82m)
- This large double bedroom overlooks the rear garden. Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom Three (2.81m x 2.95m)
- Spacious single bedroom with built in storage press.
- Bathroom (2.48m x 1.73m)
- The bathroom is fitted with whb and bath and tile surround. Hotpress.
- wc (1.37m x 0.9m)
- The wc is separate to the bathroom. Tiled surround.
- Garage (4.87m x 2.71m)
- The garage can provide additional parking or cater for additional storage or accommodation needs. Up and over door to front. Electricity meters
Driveway to front. South facing garden to rear approx 75ft.
BER No. 110563251
Energy Performance Indicator: 336.33 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.