- Beautiful period terraced property
- Much sought after resdiential location in the heart of Sandymount
- Accommodation extending to approx 99sq.m (1,065sq.ft)
- Attractive paved garden to the rear
- Minutes from Sanymount Strand and Sandymount Village
- Dublin city centre easily accessible
Well-proportioned accommodation extending to approx. 99sqm (1,065 sq. ft.) comprising on ground floor level, attractive entrance hallway with period features, sitting room with bay window looking over Gilford Avenue, dining room, fitted kitchen, family room. Upstairs there are three double bedrooms and a bathroom. The attic has been converted to provide additional space and currently used as a study area. Gilford Avenue further benefits from an attractive paved garden to the rear.
A location second to none, Gilford Avenue is a most sought after residential road in the heart of Sandymount close to every conceivable amenity. Sandymount Village is minutes away with an array of restaurants, boutique shops, pubs and leisure facilities. Sandymount Strand is minutes’ walk away as is Pembroke Sports Ground and Westwood Gym. Transport links are excellent with the nearby DART and excellent bus services . Dublin city centre is easily accessible.
- Entrance Hallway: (1.30m x 3.80m)
- bright hallway with attractive tiled floors, ceiling coving and centre rose.
- Sitting Room: (3.40m x 4.40m)
- with bay window overlooking the front garden, sash window, attractive fireplace with open fire, built in shelf and cupboard units, sliding wooden doors into the dining room.
- Dining Room: (2.80m x 3.90m)
- attractive floor, fire with tiled inset, window seat overlooking the rear garden and a glass panelled door out to the kitchen .
- Kitchen: (2.80m x 3.50m)
- with tiled floors, attractive exposed brick walls, and range of eye and floor level units, integrated oven, hob and power point extractor fan, two windows overlooking the side garden, kitchen leads through to a family room.
- Family Room: (2.60m x 2.80m)
- windows and double French doors to the paved rear garden benefitting frokm westerly sundhine
- Master Bedroom: (4.90m x 3.50m)
- bright spacious room with two large sash windows overlooking Gilford Avenue to the front, aexcellent range of built in wardrobes, and attractive fireplace.
- Bedroom 2: (3.10m x 2.90m)
- feature fireplace, sash window to back. Built in wardrobe and gas boiler.
- Bedroom 3: (2.90m x 3.20m)
- with sash window overlooking rear garden and good built in wardrobes.
- with modern tiled floor, walls, large corner shower unit with power shower, towel rail, WC, WHB and some shelving, there is a window to the side.
- there is a staircase leading up to a converted loft.
- Loft: (4.60m x 2.00m)
- converted loft which offers additional space and currently used as a small study area.
- Outside (5.30m x 5.00m)
- To the rear there is an attractive paved garden benefitting from westerly sunshine. The garden is approximately 5.3m x 5m and is accessed through french doors from the family room.
BER No. 104891635
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.