- Fully refurbished in 2010
- Double glazed hardwood sash windows throughout
- Extremely well presented interior
- Period features including ceiling cornicing, centre roses and fireplace
- Gas fired central heating
- Fine Edwardian red brick property
- Prime Sandymount location
- Bright and spacious accommodation of approximately 126 sq.m. (1,356 sq.ft.).
This attractive property is approached through a neat front garden enclosed by cast iron railings. The property has been tastefully extended and decorated and boasts bright accommodation of approximately 126 sq.m. (1,356 sq.ft.). The two main reception rooms are interconnecting through sliding doors and both rooms enjoy period features including ceiling cornicing, centre rose and a very fine fireplace in the living room. The dining room opens into a magnificent kitchen breakfast room with a large range of overhead press and drawer units and integrated appliances. The ground floor accommodation further benefits from a downstairs w.c.
Upstairs there is a very fine bathroom which has recently been replaced together with two large double bedrooms on the first floor. The bedroom accommodation further extends to a large bedroom with storage on the second floor.
To the side of the property there is a low maintenance garden with Indian sandstone, raised flower beds and pedestrian access while to the rear there is a storage shed which houses the utility and gas fired boiler.
Gilford Avenue enjoys an ideal location for those looking for a quiet residential area within close proximity to the city centre. Local amenities are close at hand with Sandymount Village within walking distance with an array of restaurants, shops, pubs and leisure facilities such as Sandymount Strand, Pembroke Sports Grounds and Westwood Gym.
- Entrance Porch
- leading to
- Entrance Hall (1.35m x 6.85m)
- with very fine timber flooring, decorative ceiiling coving and centre rose.
- Understairs Cloakroom
- with whb, wc and tiled floor
- Living Room (4.30m x 4.00m)
- with attractive box bay window overlooking the front, decorative stained glass, very fine timber flooring, decorative coving, centre rose and marble fireplace with gas coal effect fire and slate hearth. Original period sliding doors leading to
- Dining Room (3.55m x 3.45m)
- with window to side, original timber flooring, ceiling coving, centre rose and attractive double doors leading to
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room (2.90m x 5.10m)
- with a range of overhead press and drawer units, double stainless steel oven, integrated Neff stainless steel microwave, five ring Smeg gas hob, integrated fridge / freezer, integrated Neff dishwasher, undercounter stainless steel sink unit, solid oak timber work surface, tiled floor, tiled splashback and door leading to side.
- very fine bathroom, newly fitted with bath, separate shower, cabinet whb, wc and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1 (3.70m x 3.55m)
- with built in wardrobes and window overlooking rear
- Master Bedroom (3.60m x 4.90m)
- with two picture windows overlooking front and excellent range of built in wardrobes
- Second Floor (3.60m x 4.25m)
- with two picture windows overlooking rear.
To the side there is a very fine garden with Indian sandstone and a seating area with attractive granite and brick walls. There is pedestrian access to the front. There is a utility area to the rear which is plumbed for washing machine and dryer and houses the gas fired boiler.
BER No. 101694081
Energy Performance Indicator: 203.64 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org